Jos has .. lost the plot, lost the team, lost the fans !!

As the title says ... and it’s a mess.

Continued changes to the team line up, formation, tactics and poor substitutions. No real answers ever why some of our fit and respected senior players are not in squad. No passion from the manager to get the team to play for him, nothing from his assistant manager either and Bullen has gone very quiet too !! 

I listened to iFollow today and the guys struggled to say anything positive about us at all in the first half ... the first half stats probably support the same ..... the second half was not much better, comical tactics and play to get to 1-2 down and the only bit of passion maybe in the second half was at the time of our eaqusliser !! ... but it then just reverted to poor play again after that, poor substitution and so many players that just appeared to go missing and not contribute at all.

We really need honesty and answers to this team selection nonsense from the squad we have and the continued perpetual injuries.

Jos really has to go .... DC needs to get real about his “vanity project” and do this ... getting someone in with passion and give freedom of selection of the full squad and the whole of the support staff. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DorsetOwl said:

Continued changes to the team line up, formation, tactics and poor substitutions. No real answers ever why some of our fit and respected senior players are not in squad. No passion from the manager to get the team to play for him, nothing from his assistant manager either and Bullen has gone very quiet too !! 

I listened to iFollow today and the guys struggled to say anything positive about us at all in the first half ... the first half stats probably support the same ..... the second half was not much better, comical tactics and play to get to 1-2 down and the only bit of passion maybe in the second half was at the time of our eaqusliser !! ... but it then just reverted to poor play again after that, poor substitution and so many players that just appeared to go missing and not contribute at all.

We really need honesty and answers to this team selection nonsense from the squad we have and the continued perpetual injuries.

Jos really has to go .... DC needs to get real about his “vanity project” and do this ... getting someone in with passion and give freedom of selection of the full squad and the whole of the support staff. 

That make me feel jealous, I suffered it in the flesh.

• Haha 1

38 goals conceded in 21 games. That probably means we're on course to concede 80 plus goals which probably means relegation? I know any new manager coming in will have the same squad of players to work from or worse come the beginning of February but keeping this manager in charge much longer probably will result in certain relegation? I can't believe how clueless this manager is, I really can't.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, DorsetOwl said:

i'd honestly (and perhaps gullibly) assumed we were just shyte, but now i'm wondering are we 'not giving a ****'?

nah! you couldn't pretend to be that bad.

its got to the point where I don't say "good mornin' to Magpies" anymore..walk straight under ladders...Sing "Hi Ho" sorta under me breath..clap once..sit and wait for the inevitable.

The rain sheeted into the front of the Kop...The team played crap....I was so surprised we took the lead I almost shaat !

When they equalised , then took the lead it came as almost a relief that things were "normal" again...

What a way to support a bloody football team!

And.....unbelievably...………………...it is us the fans that need to get real.

He is not the only / or main problem at the club but by god he is one thing we CAN change , I don't think I have ever seen a manager as disengaged and soulless as he is...…...he has all the charisma of a damp cushion and I refuse to watch any more of his cackball………….and no that is not a spelling mistake.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Lombado said:

yes - me too. It was another terrible performance against another terrible side.

I really do appreciate and have sympathy with what you guys witnessed today and all the other loyal fans that were with you too ... really has to change !! 

• Thanks 1

Obviously don't what's said on the bench but it really looked like bullen and the assistant instigated the Matias substition , jos was as usual just sat there motionless . Complete chancer just waiting for his cheque , never have I seen a manager not celebrate when we score. The only futures he's planning is on the beach 

Me dad bought me a ticket today as a treat. Let that sink in for a moment before I carry on.

We were 4 rows from the front of the South Stand, exposed to the elements.

In the first half we did get an excellent view of Thorniley stomping about like a 5 year old boy who's been told 'no nore Thomas the Tank engine, its bedtime ' AND saw some glorious ability masking pointing and shouting from Morgan Fox.

I especially enjoyed his regular berating of Joao, who, to his credit, took absolutely no notice.

Me and dad also saw the incredible positioning of Joey Pelupussey,  who split his head open on another players tooth the only time he got near the ball in the first half.

As for Hector, well when Bullen was warming him, Lees and Thorniley up , with big Hector in tbe middle of the two, you would have thought he might realise he was supposed to play as a centre half. Sadly not, so when he regularly went walkabout (memories of Boughera) the entire back 5 had to reorganise.

I've kind of come away today thinking it's a miracle we got a draw out of that mess, and that 24'700 daft sods went to see it. 

• Haha 1