Nuhiu in front of the North Stand

11 minutes ago, modboy said:

Should have released him and Pudil with gratitude at the end of last season and freshened things up. 

The great fear was he’d walk into another team & come back to haunt us as the championships top scorer as I recall.

24E665E2-A08F-49DC-BC48-E938A244F6E7.gif

• Haha 3

Nuhiu won almost every header.

He hustled to get himself under and did get under all but one of the big back to front balls even when they weren’t hit directly to him.

He played some neat short “triangle” passing with Bannan and (I think) Reach in front of the North. 

He put Joao through with a pass through the channel. 

He cleared the ball from our area several times from Rotherham set pieces including one time where the Millers centre-half was trying to pull his shirt down past his knees when he was running out of our area with the ball. 

He forced a few mistakes from the opposition when pressing them. 

He linked the play. 

He glanced a header in front of goal when he should have put more on it. 

He missed a difficult chance at the near post that he probably should have done better with. 

He did quite well today but could have done better. He’s not the best centre-forward around but he’s not the worse.

Some people on here ought to give their head a wobble. We should support him rather than try to chase him out of our club.  It baffles me the determination that some have to seize upon every negative. We shouldn’t happy clap but equally we should recognise when people play well. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Nuhiu won almost every header.

He hustled to get himself under and did get under all but one of the big back to front balls even when they weren’t hit directly to him.

He played some neat short “triangle” passing with Bannan and (I think) Reach in front of the North. 

He put Joao through with a pass through the channel. 

He cleared the ball from our area several times from Rotherham set pieces including one time where the Millers centre-half was trying to pull his shirt down past his knees when he was running out of our area with the ball. 

He forced a few mistakes from the opposition when pressing them. 

He linked the play. 

He glanced a header in front of goal when he should have put more on it. 

He missed a difficult chance at the near post that he probably should have done better with. 

He did quite well today but could have done better. He’s not the best centre-forward around but he’s not the worse.

Some people on here ought to give their head a wobble. We should support him rather than try to chase him out of our club.  It baffles me the determination that some have to seize upon every negative. We shouldn’t happy clap but equally we should recognise when people play well. 

Hi Atdhes mum

• Haha 4