Nuhiu in front of the North Stand

Everything that we did even remotely decent 2nd half went through Nuhiu 

As for his miss 4 yards out he didn’t quite make ground to yet another godawful ball from Adam Reach the basted thing came down from 20000 feet vertically and he wasn’t quite at the bounce of the ball 

Nuhiu was one of our few decent performers today ( very few )

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

This is what gets me. He’s massively limited as a footballer because he’s slow and cumbersome. But he never wins a header. He’s the tallest guy on the pitch usually but is continually beaten to the ball in the air by opposing defenders. Is he wearing lead boots or something?

in fact the only player in the team that can actually win a header is Joao.

Never wins a header 

I take it you weren’t in the ground he won virtually every header today 

I saw it , he did not like the comment made towards him and gave some back which was well out of order.

He was playing crap .

He had another go when we scored and came and pointed at them again before putting his hand to the shirt badge

Worst centre forward we have had in years

48 minutes ago, Prince said:

Nuhiu should be arrested for fraudulently masquerading as a footballer.

Ok give it the big one to the fans if you can back it up with your ability. If you are a donkey stealing a wage then shut up and thank God someone in charge can't see through the facade. 

When’s his contract up so he can score again 

1 minute ago, shandypants said:

This^.   Anyone that thought he played bad must have been looking for his mistakes (which he made hardly any of). 

I pointed it out to a bloke moaning about Atty all game that he was the link player in all our few bits of decent play his reply 

" he's still sh it though " 

Can't educate pork

1 hour ago, MichaelSwfc1867 said:

We won a throw in the Lep end of the North in the first half and somebody shouted a comment at him to which he reacted and gave some back. When we went 1-0 up amongst the celebrations he seemed to give some back again to that direction of the North. It was quite passionate he grabbed the badge as he  as saying it. Anybody see it?

No I didn't go today. What happened ?

:tango:

3 minutes ago, metallicowl said:

I saw it , he did not like the comment made towards him and gave some back which was well out of order.

He was playing crap .

He had another go when we scored and came and pointed at them again before putting his hand to the shirt badge

1 minute ago, roundhayowl said:

The usual drivel from the Wednesday morons. He did reasonably well today when the ball came into his feet. He is always far better when the ball is played on the floor - how can fans not see this?

More Useful than May and Bus were.

Not playing like he did last season though, unfortunately.

7 minutes ago, metallicowl said:

He was playing crap .

Bring back Jay Bothroyd.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Never wins a header 

I take it you weren’t in the ground he won virtually every header today 

I was in the ground today yes. Maybe an exaggeration to say he never wins a header, but he loses more than he wins which for me is poor when you are 6ft 5 and built like he is.

12 minutes ago, metallicowl said:

He was playing crap .

See this is the mentality I don’t understand, it’s ok for us to stand there and scream dogs abuse at the bloke week in week out but he’s not allowed to answer back ??   Just don’t get it