Dawson, Baker etc.

Just now, Ian said:

Didn't help him with what?

His performance today were you happy with his distribution and their second goal ? Before you reply I am not saying he is not good enough I’m just giving my opinion on today , he had little to do despite all Rovrums chances not many were on target . 

Just now, dewsburyowl58 said:

His performance today were you happy with his distribution and their second goal ? Before you reply I am not saying he is not good enough I’m just giving my opinion on today , he had little to do despite all Rovrums chances not many were on target . 

If you're not saying he's not good enough then why respond to my post which was about people saying exactly that?

of course he had a nightmare second half but that happens to many keepers......I'm never too interested in the distribution thing because to be honest when he's aiming for Nuhiu we've got more chance of doing something if he doesn't hit him....and there's bugger all options for anyone 

for what it's worth I thought he had a very good first half.....looked much more commanding of his area and was alert of off his line many times plus the great save from the header

Just now, Garry Powell said:

Happy no, but no worse than the chosen few. Boys asked to do mans jobs because the manager hasnt got a clue

Yes and I’m not saying he was the worst today by a long shot . Imo it’s a big ask to expect him to be at  Westwood’s level just yet . 

2 hours ago, Garry Powell said:

I thought Baker was ok today. The system and tactics are crap. Baker tried to get forward and wasnt found. When he had the ball there was no one forward of him on the right.to pass to

He was terrible. 

Didn't deliver one decent ball.

Often caught wrong side.

Played them onside by going to sleep and nearly cost us a goal.

Lost most of his 50/50s .

Misplaced/overhit several passes.

He's terrible. League 2 at very best.

17 minutes ago, LoadABallacks said:

It’s a shame the youngsters are getting so much stick from our own fans in this tough time. They’re the least of our problems. 

Hopefully it will prove to be a positive experience in time. 

It's a forum where people share their observations and opinions. We're not giving a team talk.

Don't take it to heart.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ian said:

So a player goes from winning player of the month to not being good enough in the time it takes for one shot to go in

Is Pickford no longer good enough on the strength of last weeks last minute mistake against Everton 

Or De Gea no longer good enough to claim he's the best in the world 

What about that clown at Arsenal

just watch match of the day or EFL every saturday and you'll see errors like Dawson's today 3-5 times and by much more experienced and supposedly bettter keepers

Think he has a mistake in him every game, there is no denying the lad can produce in some games but equally he can be found wanting in others, this season hes made lots of mistakes that has cost us goals.

As for Baker, hes just not ready for Championship football and thats my opinion.

16 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

He was terrible. 

Didn't deliver one decent ball.

Often caught wrong side.

Played them onside by going to sleep and nearly cost us a goal.

Lost most of his 50/50s .

Misplaced/overhit several passes.

He's terrible. League 2 at very best.

Think that could be said about every player today, Not just the young ones. The experienced players cost the goals and lack the ability to help the young ones . 

16 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Think he has a mistake in him every game, there is no denying the lad can produce in some games but equally he can be found wanting in others, this season hes made lots of mistakes that has cost us goals.

As for Baker, hes just not ready for Championship football and thats my opinion.

how many is lots ?....today was a howler other than that you can put him down for one at wigan . dawson as been our most consistent player .

Guest Grez Bez

Baker isn't ready but there is nothing wrong with Dawson.

Very good keeper who is getting singled out because of a collective hard on for Westwood (which isn't his fault)

2 hours ago, Garry Powell said:

I thought Baker was ok today. The system and tactics are crap. Baker tried to get forward and wasnt found. When he had the ball there was no one forward of him on the right.to pass to

He wasn’t found because nobody wants to play him the ball 

We play without any width down the right because nobody wants to give him the ball or trusts him with it - the lad is 23, not 18 he should be ready to play football at a level now.

9 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

He wasn’t found because nobody wants to play him the ball 

We play without any width down the right because nobody wants to give him the ball or trusts him with it - the lad is 23, not 18 he should be ready to play football at a level now.

We play with no width because the manager is clueless

On 08/12/2018 at 21:38, torryowl said:

how many is lots ?....today was a howler other than that you can put him down for one at wigan . dawson as been our most consistent player .

On 08/12/2018 at 21:49, Ian said:

No he hasn't 

you shoud try going, it would give you a better idea

Dawson has made lots of mistakes when i get the time ill post them but cba at this mad hour, we need better imo, as for baker, if anyone think this lad is good enough for wednesday then your expectations for this club must be low.

Ian just because I have a different opinion to you it doesnt mean I dont go to games, I have a ST on the South and it cost 700 odd quid ...i bid you goodnight ;-)