South Stand Announcer

22 hours ago, addedtime said:

Those flags before the game that were too heavy for the kids to pick up!

That lass nearest the Kop noticed it first...fair play...You could almost see her thinkin'

"If they don't come out in a minute , I'm not gonna be able to wave this f.ooker"

She had a couple of practise swings, then simply saved her energy....Did well in the end....

It was better than the game...In all honesty..

That an' that belting goal some lass scored in the halftime kickabout...brought it down on the halfway line and volleyed it in...When they brought Joey off I was thinkin'

"Please be her" ! lol

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Its the whole set up...The bloody TV today

Rotherham equalise in the first minte of the second half..The screen goes 2-0 Wednesday....realise their mistake..go 1-0 Wednesday..then eventually get it right...

I know its a minor grumble , but it sorta sums the whole shambles up at the minute...

Jos ..sits there....sad eyes an' a moustache...The crowd grumble...the crowd laugh..actually laugh at some of the shambolic passing, tackling etc...

Its enough honestly....Take a walk Jos...

Doesn't rhyme

So now we're complaining because because our announcements are being delivered in good English! Unfortunately, I missed Sat's match, but I'm sure it made a very pleasant change for the Announcer to be understood. It's bad enough to have to listen to TV announcers who cannot pronounce their own language properly.. I speak with an original Yorkshire accent, tinged with Derbyshire, but have never lived in Sheffield, as is the case with many Wednesday supporters, and have often found many announcements incomprehensible.

Surely we have much more to complain about!   

4 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

So now we're complaining because because our announcements are being delivered in good English! Unfortunately, I missed Sat's match, but I'm sure it made a very pleasant change for the Announcer to be understood. It's bad enough to have to listen to TV announcers who cannot pronounce their own language properly.. I speak with an original Yorkshire accent, tinged with Derbyshire, but have never lived in Sheffield, as is the case with many Wednesday supporters, and have often found many announcements incomprehensible.

Surely we have much more to complain about!   

Wot's tha say?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Maxine said:

The kop speakers don't work so I can't hear owt.  

Cos you lot dont pay enough to put some cash in the Kop-meter

Edited by 33
We R Skint

I'm still waiting to hear from Lord Snooty, he is been vey quiet on the subject which raises my suspicion that he has a new gig and like every other employee at the club is sworn to secrecy.

:stuwinky:

Edited by Mickjj