South Stand Announcer

2 minutes ago, Mickjj said:

Has Lord Snooty got a new job?  It was like listening to an old Pathe News clip

lol

I know, sounded to me like the bloke who used to tell you the time when you rang up from an old BT phone. 

At the forth stroke.... Good job it weren't on Kop :tango:

• Haha 6

Its the whole set up...The bloody TV today

Rotherham equalise in the first minte of the second half..The screen goes 2-0 Wednesday....realise their mistake..go 1-0 Wednesday..then eventually get it right...

I know its a minor grumble , but it sorta sums the whole shambles up at the minute...

Jos ..sits there....sad eyes an' a moustache...The crowd grumble...the crowd laugh..actually laugh at some of the shambolic passing, tackling etc...

Its enough honestly....Take a walk Jos...

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

No one would have believed that in the first parts of the 21st century that Wednesdays affairs were being watched across the EFL, and slowly but surely they would use the FFP against us".. 

i think we should send a tape of our recent performances to the fl, and say 'no way' have we spent anywhere near 10% of that amount, see?

22 minutes ago, Themagiccap said:

The new guy sounds like he’s in 1940s and about to announce that the Luftwaffe is approaching from the east and we should all quietly and sensibly run for the hills 

I said to my mate I was expecting him to announce “We will fight them on the beaches and in the streets”!

20 hours ago, owls-swfc said:

No one would have believed that in the first parts of the 21st century that Wednesdays affairs were being watched across the EFL, and slowly but surely they would use the FFP against us".. 

in Richard Burton's voice.... excellent

• Like 1