WHAT’S THE POINT?

11 minutes ago, Miffed said:

It doesn’t bother me that Jos doesn’t jump up and down on the sidelines. What does bother me is the apparent lack of instruction from the bench. He should be in his technical area shouting advice to the players. 

It’s a cliche that gets thrown about too often, but by just sitting in the dugout and seemingly leaving the players too it looks like he has given the team talk in midweek and that’s it... no ‘plan B’. Proven even more with his token ‘like for like’ 70th minute substitution each game 

I agree. He doesn't need to jump up and down and rant and rave. However, he has a lot of young players and changes tactics and formation from one game to the next. They need in-game management, support and advice, especially when we are struggling.

1 hour ago, optimisticowl said:

DC doesn’t appear to care about his investment, if Jos stood up and showed some sort of emotion now and again It would help, many (not all) of the players don’t appear to have any feelings for the club, only Dawson is passionate about his and his family’s club, but if the most disliked player that I have seen pull on a jersey, in over 65 years of Owls support.

The apathy of the owner and management team must not be allowed to spread to the terraces, so brace yourselves guys, there’s more to come. WTF:

If Jos’s lack of emotion was his biggest problem I would be delighted