Wednesday - V- Rotherham OMDT

2 minutes ago, Rhubarb n Custard said:

I think freedom of speech is important unless comments are overly abusive or slanderous.

Otherwise OT becomes boring if sanitised.

Willkommen in Owlstalk!

Mind you, it's the same as the YouTube debate - essentially it's someone else's back garden you're playing in and they can set the rules. Or... is it so much the only forum that people can, reallistically, use for debate that it has to have an element of user democracy built into it?

Over to you, Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, Steve Molyneux and Sam Harris! :laugh:

2 minutes ago, VictoryBell said:

Willkommen in Owlstalk!

Mind you, it's the same as the YouTube debate - essentially it's someone else's back garden you're playing in and they can set the rules. Or... is it so much the only forum that people can, reallistically, use for debate that it has to have an element of user democracy built into it?

Over to you, Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, Steve Molyneux and Sam Harris! :laugh:

I know how it works on here, doesn't mean I agree with it.

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

If you followed the replies to the posts hopefully you will see it. 

Prior to ko somebody posted thst Joao just walked around. I posted after the match being an all knowing clever d**k.

lol

Didn’t see your previous but bingo got you now lol 

On the 17th minute when the rotherham player was down.  Our players went to get some drinks at the touchline.  You can see Bullen trying to rally a couple of the players up.  Give them instructions...

You can also see Jos just stood there, and he said nothing.  Perfectly sums him up.  He has absolutely no idea.  

4 minutes ago, A12owl said:

S'alright.  You were obviously at the match and enthralled by the performance. I have been sat at home listening so my mind is as sharp as a tack. WTF:

Just looked at your location. If it's right and you were at the match.....wow that's dedication. Respect.

I wasn’t at the match, how very dare you