Wednesday - V- Rotherham OMDT

1 minute ago, VictoryBell said:

We've got a real fight on our hands. Somehow, we have to find a way to get Chansiri to ditch this gormless idiot and then to sell us back to Milan or somebody who isn't as off his chump as Chansiri is.

We've won against worse odds than these before!

Sadly Milan wouldnt have us back think his football days are done. I agree though it feels almost as bad as the Dave Allen days. We need some inspiration and soon. Come on Wednesday we shall overcome.

Cameron is a good keeper but this game he's made a basic error on a cross and one of the goals. He is one for the future. However, if Jos continues to play him, will this destroy his confidence and ruin him?

The poor lad needs a break, imo.

Just now, Mardy Bum said:

Sums our fans up that, pathetic fickle fan base. 

Someone that has a different opinion that they don't like wam can post about it. Welcome to what we call a forum. Wow lol

Maybe there will be that many threads  he's setting up a separate forum to make out of it !   lol

p.s  JOS OUT !!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

You are kidding right???

He took our club from the edge of extinction to a very stable position, not sure what you expect from a owner if you don't want him tbh?

Can you imagine the state of the pitch had we not replaced it when we did, Milan had lost his pin number so most certainly wouldn't have funded it, he almost sold us to mammas dog then when it fell through tried to make out that he stopped the deal, he wasn't all that a section of our fanbase fell for.

It's all about opinions my friend and i have mine.

Edited by steveger