Wednesday - V- Rotherham OMDT

2 minutes ago, Mardy Bum said:

Hope it's. Not as pathetic as blackburn away when chanting jos out then when we score we love him again. Get the twat out of our club 

Yeah, after all if they not playing for manager they should be playing for themselves. Most of our goals have been worldys this season not team play. 

Guest Theboylangers

Rotherham had only scored 5 away goals this season before today. Speaks volumes that they get 2 against us. Still hopeful of the win though. 

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

I’m hoping the players are revolting against the manager. Been told to play carefully / negatively by JL and got pished off with it. Chose the 2nd half to say “Feck you Jos, we’re going for it, decided to ignore you).

So they rebelled and went from 1 nil up to losing 2-1? Sounds like Jos had it right then...

Ra ra Josputin

Too long on amphetamines

There is a tw@t really should be gone

Ra ra Josputin

Picker of our worstest team

It's just a shame that he carries on

(The demands became louder and louder to do something about this outrageous man)

I love Boney M:laugh::laugh:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

We can't afford to play Westwood, and the chances of Hutch making it to 90 minutes are not great. I'm as unhappy as anyone else right now, but this is clutching at straws.

Who has said we cant play Westwood officially ?? As for Hutchinson he should walk into this team.

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

He may be out of his depth but some of the nastiness/insults are cringeworthy..like some people never left school

Can't see how he can keep his job, but there's no need. To be fair, the stuff Carvalhal got was much worse. Though if Chansiri doesn't act, no doubt it will reach those levels. It's embarrassing. 

• Thanks 1