Wednesday - V- Rotherham OMDT

2 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Yeah alright lol I'm glad you still believe in them. These guys are getting paid some of the highest wages in the league and they can't even be arsed to give it a go most weeks. 

Ah come ondude, don't be too hard on 'em. They've all nearly played their maximum of 25 matches this season. they must be runningon empty lol 

• Haha 2

Guest domSWFC

A positive I can take from the game is the loyalty of our players. With how things are going, you'd expect people to step up their performance to try and impress, so they can earn themselves a move away. No one has shown that.

1 minute ago, Mardy Bum said:

Hope it's. Not as pathetic as blackburn away when chanting jos out then when we score we love him again. Get the fool out of our club 

You won the thread mate, some of the support are so fickle 

Edited by steveger

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

Look Jos and Chansiri for me are both to blame but lets not forget about these players.

We have Westwood and hutch sat on the bench, big leaders and loads of passion whilst players like flipping tom lees and nuhiu stroll around not giving a flying fizz.   Send them two to rot in the reserves offs, you can see a million miles away they just don't care!!!

We can't afford to play Westwood, and the chances of Hutch making it to 90 minutes are not great. I'm as unhappy as anyone else right now, but this is clutching at straws.

1 minute ago, Mrmason69 said:

I suspect Joao is about to go on the injured hamstring list after this game. 

It's a special list at Hillsborough reserved exclusively for anyone who has the audacity to score more than once. 

Joao is ruining the komandants fun. 

wpid-bewildered2.gif

• Like 1