Meadowhall Shop

On 08/12/2018 at 09:56, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Think we should have team up with United, have half a shop each with a.our merch and gear in, one in town and one in Meadowhall.

Would be great and help us a lot, both cover the rent and whatever.

Just make sure we shove all their poo in the back. :manager:

• Haha 1

On ‎08‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 07:33, Simaniac Owl said:

The Cult of Megson is expanding its operations beyond cultivation of Ginger and sales of Ginger produce. 

PayHIM and HEbay are two examples.  There is soon to be a new phone network called HEHE.

garymegson

Thought the new phone network was going to be called The Meggo Phone :unsure:

Great idea but I hate Meadowhall at the best of times, if it's not full of kids it's ignorant twohats that seem insistent on trying to walk straight through you, so i won't be visiting it 

F**k I'm sounding old :duntmatter:

Anyone old enough to remember the store in Orchard squad always seem to do good business there then got shut.

Let hope in Meadowhall it attract people who would normally not go anywhere near the store. if we sell more merchandise its a win win.

On ‎07‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 21:06, ReadingOwl said:

We used to have a shop in Orchard Square, up Fargate in the middle of Sheffield.

I remember when we were on the up - merchandise was worth buying and we had a saleable name.

I remember buying my season ticket from there once too.   It was more accessible for me, and they got about £40 of other sales on the back of it as I recall.     As you walked in from leopold street it was practically facing you if I remember rightly.

18 minutes ago, HarryPlopper said:

I remember buying my season ticket from there once too.   It was more accessible for me, and they got about £40 of other sales on the back of it as I recall.     As you walked in from leopold street it was practically facing you if I remember rightly.

Yes, I was at Sheffield Hallam University at the time. Very useful.

4 hours ago, room0035 said:

Anyone old enough to remember the store in Orchard squad always seem to do good business there then got shut.

Let hope in Meadowhall it attract people who would normally not go anywhere near the store. if we sell more merchandise its a win win.

Orchard squad?? Lol. Is that like flipmode squad? Lol