Half Season Tickets

If you buy one and it’s an unwanted present, can you take it back for a refund?

I was thinking of buying myself one for Christmas. I love the unwrapping on Christmas morning, returning goods after Christmas, then getting twice as much for your money in the January sales. lol

Not sure there's any other business where you totally ignore the market rate, and your customer's demographic/profile. 

It's as if the clubs' board simply ignore all logic and business sense in setting pricing. 

With the poor quality on the pitch it's likely ST sales will be down around 20% for next season. 

You could say that it's up to them, and they may dig their heels in and be indifferent to feedback, which is ok, if wasn't for the fact that the club needs to keep the fans interested and investing over the next 2/3 seasons to stave off FFP penalties.

This whole strategy makes no sense to me and isn't sustainable. Hopefully someone will ask the question at the forum.

1 minute ago, Animis said:

Not sure there's any other business where you totally ignore the market rate, and your customer's demographic/profile. 

It's as if the clubs' board simply ignore all logic and business sense in setting pricing. 

With the poor quality on the pitch it's likely ST sales will be down around 20% for next season. 

You could say that it's up to them, and they may dig their heels in and be indifferent to feedback, which is ok, if wasn't for the fact that the club needs to keep the fans interested and investing over the next 2/3 seasons to stave off FFP penalties.

This whole strategy makes no sense to me and isn't sustainable. Hopefully someone will ask the question at the forum.

What is this 'board' you speak of?!

There is no 'board'. It's him and him alone.

2 minutes ago, Animis said:

Very similar to the alienation of local business with the executive boxes.

Schoolboy bad business.