Half Season Tickets

6 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Just wait till his advisers say we're in league 1 and still got players on 1000s per week 

Also Mr c the attendance will drop as lots of st holders ain't renewed 

The away supporters will be a lot less so more income lost

You ok Mr c I've nearly finished 

And we've just taken a hit of between 8 to 10 million for relegation 

Can someone waff him around please he's fainted 

Oh aye - he’ll be listening like he has done at the start of past seasons.

He’ll put membership up to £120.

The bloke lives on a different planet.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Don't you lads worry ye not .....

Blenky is going to the meeting and he's going to let DEE DEE have it both barrels and the Red Bull chap who will be sat next to him aside the Red T Pot,  just to let him know we are the Wednesday Boys in Blue and are here to stay .....

He's even bought a new suit so he looks the part 

No more Mr Nice Guys ........

Dm1TU_0WsAE05T1.jpg

I'll be playing it calm 

garymegson

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TINKERBELL said:

Multi year tickets are ok if your man utd Chelsea Barcelona etc where you have multi millions coming in from other sources 

We've got nothing and when it came out it was all eggs in 1 basket time.hes now turned us into a basket case of a club

The problem Chansiri has is trying to flog new three year ST `s to people who are in the last year of hteir previous three year one, like myself. 

My position at the minute is IF i renew , it will be for one year only. But im doing nothing until the summer , as i may not renew at all ,and just pick and choose next season. 

Just now, S36 OWL said:

The problem Chansiri has is trying to flog new three year ST `s to people who are in the last year of hteir previous three year one, like myself. 

My position at the minute is IF i renew , it will be for one year only. But im doing nothing until the summer , as i may not renew at all ,and just pick and choose next season. 

Can't fault anyone for thinking like this.

wonder how many gold memberships were sold? a good question for chansiri at forum ,id ask him what clown come out with that pricing for them and does he think Sheffield is Dubai or mayfair in London . I doubt he sold 10 gold memberships , I reckon be lucky to shift a 100 half season tickets too, while chansiri is here this club is heading for oblivion . and will the club get into trouble for made up companies? like D taxis?

21 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

I don't think the prices of the half year ST's are the issue.

The point is; who, in their right fkng mind, would consider buying one when we are playing so utterly shyte?!

:duntmatter:

We are shyte , but the tickets are a complete rip off. 

I was, until the last couple of weeks, considering getting a half ST. 

I’ve had ST for the last few years but did not renew this year. 

I am now of the mindset that I won’t pay for a ticket whilst the current ownership/management structure is in place. 

The club is alien to me now. Feel so disconnected. I genuinely fear for the future of the club. I don’t think it’s beyond the realms of possibility that we could tumble down the divisions. 

8 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

The club is alien to me now. Feel so disconnected. I genuinely fear for the future of the club. I don’t think it’s beyond the realms of possibility that we could tumble down the divisions. 

Exactly this. Been going since late 80s. Never felt so distant.

There's so many things wrong at the minute but it amazes me how he can justify being out of the country for weeks on end when while things go from bad to worse. 

If he wants to be hands on - be hands on. If not, get a team together who can look after things in his extended absences.

6 hours ago, MaliceInBlunderland said:

Prices below for FULL SEASON TICKETS for this season. 

Don't think I'll be buying one of ours at £370 tbh.

1429586.jpg.3e737bb15f0a887089584e56df160429.jpg

Wow. Abosultely staggering. £299 to watch Hudderfield play in the premier league and see players like KDB, Silva, Hazard, Salah etc.

£325 for half a season ticket in the north stand at Hillsborough to watch a bunch of overpaid, overhyped disinterested crocks, go through the motions playing some of the most depressing drab football I’ve seen in recent years. Unbelievable.

I wonder if the subject of ST refunds will come up at the forum. Wasn’t it about this time last year when there was a bloke on Calendar that had taken Chansiri up on the offer?

I doubt that DC will be quite so quick to offer refunds this time as I suspect there’s a few more ready to bite his hand off.

8 minutes ago, The Regulator said:

I wonder if the subject of ST refunds will come up at the forum. Wasn’t it about this time last year when there was a bloke on Calendar that had taken Chansiri up on the offer?

I doubt that DC will be quite so quick to offer refunds this time as I suspect there’s a few more ready to bite his hand off.

I would take him up on that if he offered it, absolutely no question. Watching the team under Jos’ management is as much fun as sticking pins in your eyes.

Guest Jack the Hat
8 hours ago, mrrodge said:

Honestly if it is more than zero i'd then the people buying them need an assessment 

I was thinking this myself . All joking aside, is it possible they will literally not sell one? Generally the keen will buy a season ticket and half season tickets will go to a minority if we are doing well. I can't imagine a scenario where more than 10 are sold, but more likely zero. Is anybody out there thinking of buying one?