Half Season Tickets

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

Half season ticket prices on the Kop equate to £24.09 per the article unless you buy it on the day for the Birmingham game when it only costs £20.00 do you think anyone in the ticketing office, marketing, the club speak to each other when coming up with ticket pricing?

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2018/december/second-half-season-tickets-on-sale-now/

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2018/december/ticket-details-owls-v-birmingham/

The £24.09 is an average price for the last 11 home games.

The £20 is for one game v Brum.

Seems easy to understand to me. 

Not defending the prices though.  

Football Clubs on the whole aren't proactive on anything.  It will take a poor set of sales in this window and a poor renewal next season to make anyone sit up (then again, I'm sure normal employees in the club have made this point to the Chairman)

Especially considering that our pay on day is virtually nonexistent - we're easily a full season away form prices changing unfortunately 

4 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

The £24.09 is an average price for the last 11 home games.

The £20 is for one game v Brum.

Seems easy to understand to me. 

Not defending the prices though.  

Price the Birmingham tickets at £25 when they announce then last week, fans would still have been happy as they are cheaper then this week they announce even cheaper if you get a half season ticket.

Its not difficult to do, but as a club we just thinks all think all the fans are stupid and will blindly pay it because they are fans.

All the die hard's have season tickets any fans thinking about maybe getting one will be put off with those prices.

What I would have done is any fans that have purchase the gold or silver membership if they buy a season ticket will get that money back in vouchers to spend in the shop. 

The fans feel valued the club don't lose anything and probably sell more merchandise as well.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

No

was to add a bit of balance 

i hope we sell 10,000 of em for Xmas pressies to be honest

they are the same price as a Nintendo switch console (with no games)

Add a game or two and you can play 1000's of hours on a Switch. You get around 20 hours for your money on a half season ticket.

I hope we sell a shed load too but I can't see it happening.

Value for money in modern football is appalling and to stand out from the alternatives we have to drop prices AND improve the product to compete with other industries vying for the time and money of our supporters. Not saying it's easy but sooner or later the cash cow that is our fan base will die from dehydration

The prices are appalling, but I didn't expect anything else.

The Chairman has backed himself into a corner over pricing and I think even if the ground were empty he'd refuse to back down. Just look at the empty corporate boxes.

We need to pay for success on the field though right?

Edited by Bing Cosby

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

Half season ticket for the North £325, South £370, Kop £265 and there are 7 different categories.

Do they ever learn - I think not.

Even Theresa May wouldn’t think that was a good deal !

• Haha 2

I don’t know why you are all getting exercised about the half season ticket prices.

They are going to be pro rata with the full S/T prices (non early bird). 

In fact, I don't see how the Club can now adjust the pricing - once they’ve sold S/T’s in advance.

The Club aren’t going to stop offering them - just because the performances on the pitch are poor.