Rotherham Press Conference

19 minutes ago, MBMitchell said:

I haven't been all season. Does this make me less of a fan??? 

Sadly it does, I’m not sure why you think otherwise. It’s not having a go at your personal circumstances or slating you but obviously if you don’t go then you can’t have the same feeling/affiliation/grasp/understanding of the games. 

Have you ever listened to a national football phone in? 

Jeff from Cornwall who is a fan of Man U, he has a shirt but never goes, Abdul from London who is a Liverpool fan, John the West Ham fan who never goes because he works in his taxi - what is your first thought? 

3 minutes ago, torres said:

Sadly it does, I’m not sure why you think otherwise. It’s not having a go at your personal circumstances or slating you but obviously if you don’t go then you can’t have the same feeling/affiliation/grasp/understanding of the games. 

Jeff from Cornwall who is a fan of Man U, he has a shirt but never goes, Abdul from London who is a Liverpool fan, John the West Ham fan who never goes because he works in his taxi - what is your first thought? 

What a load of garbage

2 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Obviously not but if as my previous post explained its due to circumstances I get that.

Just not being arsed to go because were a bit poo isn't circumstances. 

In that case, hope you enjoy the game.

And yes its geography and circumstance

14 minutes ago, torres said:

Yes of course and I agree, but equally it doesn't make me a pig or an idiot, which is how this all started