FF out for 6 -8 weeks

8 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

6 to 8 weeks pretty much rules out an early January departure

Will make a recovery in time to be sold on the cheap in January, 18 months to the day we turned down £16m because we wanted £18m - he has done so much since 10 games about 5 goals the rest of the time injured or not being picked.

Presumably this means we will start with the prolific Nuihu up front tomorrow. :picnic:

4 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Will make a recovery in time to be sold on the cheap in January, 18 months to the day we turned down £16m because we wanted £18m - he has done so much since 10 games about 5 goals the rest of the time injured or not being picked.

Presumably this means we will start with the prolific Nuihu up front tomorrow. :picnic:

I'm his biggest fanboy on here but in cold light of day.

Could that 16 million have avoided an embargo?

Would avoiding an embargo made a difference anyway?

I'm just depressed about it all

Going down

4 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

I'm his biggest fanboy on here but in cold light of day.

Could that 16 million have avoided an embargo?

Would avoiding an embargo made a difference anyway?

I'm just depressed about it all

Going down

We aren't going down DC is not a very good chairman but he is also not stupid he will eventually work when the season ticket renew forms don't get returned with a cheque and he either has to put his hand in his pocket to cover his many mistakes or he goes out and gets a competent manager who can take a squad such as ours and at the very least be top half. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

We aren't going down DC is not a very good chairman but he is also not stupid he will eventually work when the season ticket renew forms don't get returned with a cheque and he either has to put his hand in his pocket to cover his many mistakes or he goes out and gets a competent manager who can take a squad such as ours and at the very least be top half. 

I really hope you are right and I'm wrong

17 minutes ago, room0035 said:

16 million. That’s rubbish I’m sorry

lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

No one offered 16 million for Forestieri. I agree we could have sold him for 10-12 million in 2016. But not for 16.

Yes, i was under the impression we were offered around 10m and we were holding out for 16m from Newcastle(?) but that bid never came in