Poll needed re Slavisa Jokanovic

We have had polls recently re removing Luhukay with over 96% in favour of his dismissal.

There is remarkable unanimity on this issue among the Owlstalk fan base.

Hiring the new manager to replace Luhukay will always be more contentious, I guess.

However may I request the site to run a poll re appointing Slavisa Jokanovic as the new manager of Sheffield Wednesday?

It would be interesting to gauge the level of support he would attact after winning promotion to the Premier League with both Watford and Fulham.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

Stick Luhukay on gardening leave with the stipulation that he reports to the club every day.

He will soon get fed up and take the ferry back to Holland.

No he won't he will change the garden taking out all of the mature trees and plants and replacing them with smaller younger plants not ready to be in the garden with winter coming.:duntmatter: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

We don't need a poll for this, you could put Mike Bassett on a poll and he'd get as many positive votes. 

People will have anyone other than Jos.

Regarding Jokanovic, nobody in their right mind would say no but its a pointless waste of clicking. We can't afford him, he wouldn't come as currently the managerial role at Hillsborough will be a career wrecker for any ambitious manager. 

9 hours ago, Owls Loyal said:

We have had polls recently re removing Luhukay with over 96% in favour of his dismissal.

There is remarkable unanimity on this issue among the Owlstalk fan base.

Hiring the new manager to replace Luhukay will always be more contentious, I guess.

However may I request the site to run a poll re appointing Slavisa Jokanovic as the new manager of Sheffield Wednesday?

It would be interesting to gauge the level of support he would attact after winning promotion to the Premier League with both Watford and Fulham.

Graham Poll any good ? 

See the source image

10 hours ago, room0035 said:

No he won't he will change the garden taking out all of the mature trees and plants and replacing them with smaller younger plants not ready to be in the garden with winter coming.:duntmatter: 

but then he might not move off the Hammock  lol 

Wouldn't come here without cash to splash, so not gonna happen, want me to send someone to wake you from your day dream. Besides 2 promotions. 

Knows the championship. Bags of experience. 

Dosent fit our remit, well end up with "who" when jos finally shuffles incredibly quietly off his Hillsborough not so hot seat lol

Fulham spent £90m this season, £30m last season, £23m the season before that, not counting the big money loans, while I agree this guy did decent, we have zero to spend. The guy has a proven record of putting together a decent team with an open cheque book (or dodgy loans), which we don't have. We aren't shopping in the same market anymore guys, start looking for people who do well on zero budget