Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Would Love us to act as a professional outfit but WTF is happening with the megastore sign??? Out of date badges and half lit signage - get a grip SWFC.

 

Sure someone will say “spend money on pitch” but the fact is we need to be more professional and strategic throughout and the shambolic megastore sign just encapsulates this. Plus spent plenty on the pitch without any strategy!!

 

Love the club but bloody get a grip and stop being mediocre.

Edited by We are all Wednesday
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I really believe that the small things matter. It sets the tone for everything else. That’s all I’m saying because it’s beer o’clock here on a beautiful evening, I refuse to let our mediocrity spoil it. lol

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 2
  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Morepork said:

I really believe that the small things matter. It sets the tone for everything else. That’s all I’m saying because it’s beer o’clock here on a beautiful evening, I refuse to let our mediocrity spoil it. lol

Yeah save that for another day !! 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, We are all Wednesday said:

Would Love us to act as a professional outfit but WTF is happening with the megastore sign??? Out of date badges and half lit signage - get a grip SWFC.

 

Sure someone will say “spend money on pitch” but the fact is we need to be more professional and strategic throughout and the shambolic megastore sign just encapsulates this. Plus spent plenty on the pitch without any strategy!!

 

Love the club but bloody get a grip and stop being mediocre.

The club shop is least of our worries for the foreseeable.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

The club shop is least of our worries for the foreseeable.

Exactly , there is about 100029248472838282 things being done worse under chansiris ownership . Having said that , the shop is poor ,  it least the awful cheap replica kits and shoddy training wear 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The club shops no good you say??? 

 

Hmmmmm I’m really surprised no one has mentioned it before!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes the pitch is more important but the megastore should still get lots of attention. Fans always want to buy stuff with their club on yet our shop is just woeful.

 

Also as someone else said, it just sets an unprofessional image letting it go to rack and ruin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really to not get why the club don't franchise the shop so someone else with experience can run it and the club get either a split of the profit or a fee for store placement.

 

Get someone like a sports direct or Decathlon and I give it a few weeks before the store has improve 1000% fold and for the first time in years it might actually make a profit.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's see what happens when the new retail park finally opens opposite 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, room0035 said:

I really to not get why the club don't franchise the shop so someone else with experience can run it and the club get either a split of the profit or a fee for store placement.

 

Get someone like a sports direct or Decathlon and I give it a few weeks before the store has improve 1000% fold and for the first time in years it might actually make a profit.

 

Jesus, no.

 

Ask Rangers how franchising their stores to Mike Ashley went.


The owls are not what they seem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, danblakemore said:

Good to see we are opening a store in meadowhall thought. That's better commercial sence 

 

Just seen this on OS, Abdi will be player opening it if fit enough. :duntmatter:  lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been in the megastore today and to be fair to them they’ve listened....it’s Gnomes galore! Seriously who wants a f##king upside gnome!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, OzzyHurst said:

Been in the megastore today and to be fair to them they’ve listened....it’s Gnomes galore! Seriously who wants a f##king upside gnome!!!

 

A lot of supporters like Bannan. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The missing sign on the back of the Kop is another example of the club not paying attention to detail. Granted, its not a major issue in light of our problems, but it looks a mess and is embarrassing. Such a simple thing to sort out.  

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×