Would Love us to act as a professional outfit but WTF is happening with the megastore sign??? Out of date badges and half lit signage - get a grip SWFC.

Sure someone will say “spend money on pitch” but the fact is we need to be more professional and strategic throughout and the shambolic megastore sign just encapsulates this. Plus spent plenty on the pitch without any strategy!!

Love the club but bloody get a grip and stop being mediocre.

Edited by We are all Wednesday
  • Like 1

I really believe that the small things matter. It sets the tone for everything else. That’s all I’m saying because it’s beer o’clock here on a beautiful evening, I refuse to let our mediocrity spoil it. lol

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, We are all Wednesday said:

Would Love us to act as a professional outfit but WTF is happening with the megastore sign??? Out of date badges and half lit signage - get a grip SWFC.

Sure someone will say “spend money on pitch” but the fact is we need to be more professional and strategic throughout and the shambolic megastore sign just encapsulates this. Plus spent plenty on the pitch without any strategy!!

Love the club but bloody get a grip and stop being mediocre.

The club shop is least of our worries for the foreseeable.

Yes the pitch is more important but the megastore should still get lots of attention. Fans always want to buy stuff with their club on yet our shop is just woeful.

Also as someone else said, it just sets an unprofessional image letting it go to rack and ruin.

I really to not get why the club don't franchise the shop so someone else with experience can run it and the club get either a split of the profit or a fee for store placement.

Get someone like a sports direct or Decathlon and I give it a few weeks before the store has improve 1000% fold and for the first time in years it might actually make a profit.

7 hours ago, room0035 said:

I really to not get why the club don't franchise the shop so someone else with experience can run it and the club get either a split of the profit or a fee for store placement.

Get someone like a sports direct or Decathlon and I give it a few weeks before the store has improve 1000% fold and for the first time in years it might actually make a profit.

Jesus, no.

Ask Rangers how franchising their stores to Mike Ashley went.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

The missing sign on the back of the Kop is another example of the club not paying attention to detail. Granted, its not a major issue in light of our problems, but it looks a mess and is embarrassing. Such a simple thing to sort out.