Carlos Twitter

All he has done is liked a tweet and we have 6 pages and growing. Social media hey. Some people are in full blown panic and we are 16th. Ipswich canned their manager and brought in an 'experienced manager, who knows this division', THEY ARE STILL ROCK BOTTOM. Changing manager doesn't solve everything. Just ride it out, we'll beat Rotherham and finish mid-table i believe. I think Jos will sort us out if we keep him in charge, but i think he will be at risk if doesn't pick up good points in next 3 games before xmas. I would keep him for now though. As for Carlos, I'm sure lots of former managers who are out of work would like a job, doesn't mean we should do it.

• Thanks 2

I'd certainly criticise aspects of the CC tenure, but to say he was responsible for transfers is pushing it. I'd say that both about the positive and negative ones: Reach as well as Fox.

It's hard to imagine he had any role in scouting; in fitness assessment; in negotiating contract length or value; or in matching the spend on acquisition and compensation against club revenue, in the context of an FFP regime.  Indeed, if he did have any role in any of these it would be a bizarre way to operate at this level. 

2 hours ago, wednesdaywizard said:

By the time he left i could not stand the guy, however, I don't believe for one second that Carlos wanted to sign Jordan Rhodes.  Despite us all getting excited when he signed, the signing created uncertainty in the dressing room, made a mockery of the Winnall signing and elooks like being the biggest waste of money on a player in the history of the club.

Would I swap him for Jos?  yes, but that's more a reflection on how bad Jos is.

Id have irvine, father xmas rather  than jos but carlos the clown sooner have coco the clown at least he is funny not stupid .

• Haha 1

Anyone who says Carlos is worst manager we've ever had are talking nonsense. 

I've been watching us since late 60s and only early 90s team betters Carlos's first season in charge football wise. 

Howard's team of early 80s was fantastic for resources we had but majority of football was long ball stuff. 

Edited by bradowl
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Shows how desperate some are when they are clamouring for Carlos to come back ...

No thanks

Been there, failed that .. end of.

there's a reason he has a managerial history as long as several managers put together ...

Not seen anybody clamoring, the thing is, he is without doubt better than Jos...tons better. If a choice of the two how could anybody choose Jos?

CC should have gone after the Hudds game imho.

That does not mean we appointed a better manager coach later.

Recruitment: same same, the manager is not signing players. No matter what CC said, he had no choice...these are the players...coach em.  Doyen found players, DC signed up. It stands out a foookin mile.

CC would/could not say..hey what the foook...don't want him etc etc etc. He had very little choice but to say what he did...Some managers would have said get foooked I'm off, he didn't...he works for doyen.

Injuries, except for a couple, doyen signed up old crocks on big deals and while they were here they nabbed a couple of our own.  CC had no say on contract / wages agreements either.

We are we where we are...still full of injuries 12-months later..But it's cc's fault...kin ell, and a manager who has no clue whatsoever how the game is best played in the championship, players froze out...players not giving a foook it seems.

But to say it's CC's fault is a bit unfair.

BTW not keen on either, boring negative shyte football

2 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

Not seen anybody clamoring, the thing is, he is without doubt better than Jos...tons better. If a choice of the two how could anybody choose Jos?

CC should have gone after the Hudds game imho.

That does not mean we appointed a better manager coach later.

Recruitment: same same, the manager is not signing players. No matter what CC said, he had no choice...these are the players...coach em.  Doyen found players, DC signed up. It stands out a foookin mile.

CC would/could not say..hey what the foook...don't want him etc etc etc. He had very little choice but to say what he did...Some managers would have said get foooked I'm off, he didn't...he works for doyen.

Injuries, except for a couple, doyen signed up old crocks on big deals and while they were here they nabbed a couple of our own.  CC had no say on contract / wages agreements either.

We are we where we are...still full of injuries 12-months later..But it's cc's fault...kin ell, and a manager who has no clue whatsoever how the game is best played in the championship, players froze out...players not giving a foook it seems.

But to say it's CC's fault is a bit unfair.

BTW not keen on either, boring negative shyte football

So you think Doyen signed players but Carlos who worked for Doyen had no say in who we signed.