Carlos Twitter

10 hours ago, stanningtonowl said:

Just wow. Do you really believe this?

Chansiri please put everyone out of their misery.

Carlos stumbled across the winning run, but when it mattered he referred to type. Dour, boring safety first turgid shitee. A charlaton of a coach/manager who has caused this club long lasting damage.

The only bonus is I'm expecting cheap season tickets next season off the back of his ineptitude. 

Hooper allowed us to play defensively AND create chances, as happened in the 7-match run just before the play-offs.

Without Hooper we were still defensively strong, yet toothless.

One of the reasons he played safety-first football is evident now, isn't it? The most goals conceded in the Championship.

We don't have a solid defence (then or now), and we don't have a midfield which can shield the back four.

12 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Hooper allowed us to play defensively AND create chances, as happened in the 7-match run just before the play-offs.

Without Hooper we were still defensively strong, yet toothless.

One of the reasons he played safety-first football is evident now, isn't it? The most goals conceded in the Championship.

We don't have a solid defence (then or now), and we don't have a midfield which can shield the back four.

How many clean sheets did we keep in the first 2 years? poo loads.

11 hours ago, bradowl said:

What about Bannan? Joao? Hooper? Wallace? Forestieri? Hunt?

These were all terrific signings, our poor performances now are more down to tactics than bad players. 

nothing to do with carlos , roeder signed them all ,carlos admitted this ,he didn't have anything to do with signings until jan 2016 and aint that been a disaster ,crippled this club and who knows what long term damage its done. agree all with above they were excellent players when fit, also s grays players westwood,lees,loovens ,lee  we have a top team ,with a decent manager and spending the huge amount after these players on younger quality players not only would have added value to squad ,but would have got us up. yer we know chansiri is the fool what paid out 3-4 year deals for jones abdi etc on mega wages , but his advise from carlos and advisers were shocking. 

2 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Carlos didn't sign anyone 

All done above his head 

carlos had full say on transfers jan 2016 onwards ,he said it many times when asked the question , he didn't agree 3-4 year deals on decide to pay them 20-30-40k a week no that was chansiri and the shocking advisers 

11 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

If we have to go for a second coming, let it be someone who can organise and work on a shoestring. Send for Stuart Gray and just for good measure bring in the ginger one as DOF. Given time they'd sort us out.

In our current situation I think he would be ideal.

im not sure about long term (assuming the club still has an eye on returning to the Premiership) but currently an organiser and good communicator is exactly what we need.

9 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

carlos had full say on transfers jan 2016 onwards ,he said it many times when asked the question , he didn't agree 3-4 year deals on decide to pay them 20-30-40k a week no that was chansiri and the shocking advisers 

We will never know whether Carlos did have full say, I think he would say what DC told him to say. Not convinced that anyone other than DC and his advisors 

made majority of  player signings.

6 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Not sure if I ever mentioned, that the Clown was the worst manager in our history, and partially responsible for spunking more money up the wall, than any other manager in our history.

Clueless.

I'm beginning to think this is a possibility in the minds of the club.

It would be the ultimate answer in rejecting the idea you've made a mistake.

:carlos:

2 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

We will never know whether Carlos did have full say, I think he would say what DC told him to say. Not convinced that anyone other than DC and his advisors 

made majority of  player signings.

Let's face it they were as thick as thieves.

No pun intended either way.

:manager:

I can't argue that in season one CC had something, but by season three the players weren't listening, and that's likely to be still the problem.

22050112_1898602307071463_5307047691100518768_n.jpg.0a94e154dd9aacb6107c2ed8bcc2f1c4.jpg

42 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

By the time he left i could not stand the guy, however, I don't believe for one second that Carlos wanted to sign Jordan Rhodes.  Despite us all getting excited when he signed, the signing created uncertainty in the dressing room, made a mockery of the Winnall signing and elooks like being the biggest waste of money on a player in the history of the club.

Would I swap him for Jos?  yes, but that's more a reflection on how bad Jos is.

• Thanks 1