Carlos Twitter

Re hiring carlos would pretty much finish me off. Still maintain we are feeling the effects of his time here now. 

Complete straw grasping by fans. 

Probably end up at reading. 

10/1 for those who fancy a tickle. Probably better elsewhere as i had a quick look on skybet. 

Edited by Maddogbob

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

Re hiring carlos would pretty much finish me off. Still maintain we are feeling the effects of his time here now. 

Loved reading growing up as a boy in Portugal, was my second favourite team behind Swansea, would be a fantastic achievement if I could manage a team with blue and white sideways stripes lol

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Stoop said:

JL is that bad I’d go and pick Carlos up now if it was a straight choice between them both

One never learns. Some folk on here are getting very desperate. There's not many managers around who succeed second time round. If we are thinking of the future irrespective of the damage it is going to cause en route, we have to be looking at the|Paul Hursts of this world. Which experienced manager with the slightest amount of credentials is going to take this disaster of a club on. I would even doubt CC would take up another challenge here.  

23 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

10/1 for those who fancy a tickle. Probably better elsewhere as i had a quick look on skybet. 

Me too, BUT if only two choices CC or Jos. CC back. Did we loan him to Swansea or sell him?

25 minutes ago, ReadingOwl said:

With the same backing and budget?

Carlos was a complete charlatan. An expensive one at that.

I agree that a lot of damage was done in CCs second year, but in fairness to the man I thought his first season was superb.  We played the best football since the early nineties and I felt proud to be a Wednesday fan.  Just such a shame that we couldn’t build on that first year.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

BREAKING NEWS - CARLOS IN SHOCK RETURN

HIS FIRST ACT IS TO OFFER 3 MILLION TO FLEETWOOD FOR ROSS WALLACE, SINCE HE'D SEEN A HAND WRITTEN MESSAGE THAT ROSS HAD NICKED FROM DC! 

Fixed it for you... 

Edited by owls-swfc

20 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

One never learns. Some folk on here are getting very desperate. There's not many managers around who succeed second time round. If we are thinking of the future irrespective of the damage it is going to cause en route, we have to be looking at the|Paul Hursts of this world. Which experienced manager with the slightest amount of credentials is going to take this disaster of a club on. I would even doubt CC would take up another challenge here.  

Big Ron’s third coming! Probably get relegated but at least the club would have some character back

• Like 3