Jose semedo

Semedo has limitations to his game but gave 100% every time he played which I’m not sure you can say about most of the current lot! 

As has been said a lot of characters and good professionals to have in the dressing room are now either gone or more likely to win a World Cup than play for us again!

19 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I've have Semedo back in our midfield tomorrow. Gave 100% every game , never stopped working. 

Yes but like Loovens, both got unnecessary amounts of stick but neither have been adequately replaced. That is down to recruitment or lack of. Peleplessy gets a load of stick but put it into perspective, the guy cost 800k, is a trier with balls and look at the others in the squad and the one out on loan who earns mega amounts more and in some cases cost mega amounts more. So lets continue pelting the guy on peanuts. Only on Owlstalk. Is there any wonder Semedo didn't want to come back, I don't think I would to get dogs abuse again.

Nice guy, lovely smile, but a league 1 player at best, hence he rarely played after we got promoted. 

Just because we have other league 1 players in the squad doesn't mean we need another back. 

If some of our better players tried as hard as Semedo did though ( or were actually available to play as often ) we might start to get somewhere. 

35 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

Yes but like Loovens, both got unnecessary amounts of stick but neither have been adequately replaced. That is down to recruitment or lack of. Peleplessy gets a load of stick but put it into perspective, the guy cost 800k, is a trier with balls and look at the others in the squad and the one out on loan who earns mega amounts more and in some cases cost mega amounts more. So lets continue pelting the guy on peanuts. Only on Owlstalk. Is there any wonder Semedo didn't want to come back, I don't think I would to get dogs abuse again.

When did Semedo get dog abuse? Yes plenty of people on here saying he was a league one standard player which is an opinion not abuse.