New manager

3 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Problem is the games where his head could be on the chopping block should he not get a result in has he. 

Will again tomorrow aswell.

What I've seen of Rotherham I think we'll struggle against them. 

They have no pressure on them and they'll be well up for it. As usual, our lot will take 20 minutes to figure out where everyone should be on the pitch and then give away some soft goals.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

If game is poor on Saturday and we go 2 down with 10 mins left think the fans will force JL to go.

Be embarrassing if he carried on if crowd really turn against him and it becomes the new buzz word 'toxic'.

The venemous cretinous fans will turn the atmosphere toxic in a frenzy of anger and disappointment if we lose to Rotherham 

P&G will be hot

1 hour ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

What I've seen of Rotherham I think we'll struggle against them. 

They have no pressure on them and they'll be well up for it. As usual, our lot will take 20 minutes to figure out where everyone should be on the pitch and then give away some soft goals.

Expected similar from Bolton but they could have played till midnight and not scored.

22 hours ago, TC4EVER said:

Why do people on here think we are going to get a new manager any time soon.If we were going to get one he would have gone by now,with the run of results he’s had.So let’s forget the idea & move on.Wawaw

Keep this clown and the only place we're "moving onto" is League 1.

22 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Whether the sacking is imminent or not. (and I can't say I'm not surprised he hasn't gone)

We're now at the stage where he's lost the patience of large proportion of supporters.

Once that stage is reached there will be nothing but manager threads until he's gone.

That might be a lot of threads too  as the Chairman might keep this chap until his contract runs out.

I am clutching at straws here but if his deal was only 12 months then we can get shut early Jan without a pay off  ?