New manager

3 minutes ago, TC4EVER said:

Why do people on here think we are going to get a new manager any time soon.If we were going to get one he would have gone by now,with the run of results he’s had.So let’s forget the idea & move on.Wawaw

Whether the sacking is imminent or not. (and I can't say I'm not surprised he hasn't gone)

We're now at the stage where he's lost the patience of large proportion of supporters.

Once that stage is reached there will be nothing but manager threads until he's gone.

That might be a lot of threads too  as the Chairman might keep this chap until his contract runs out.

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Whether the sacking is imminent or not. (and I can't say I'm not surprised he hasn't gone)

We're now at the stage where he's lost the patience of large proportion of supporters.

Once that stage is reached there will be nothing but manager threads until he's gone.

That might be a lot of threads too  as the Chairman might keep this chap until his contract runs out.

Have we had previous new manager threads? :rolleyes:

37 minutes ago, TC4EVER said:

Why do people on here think we are going to get a new manager any time soon.If we were going to get one he would have gone by now,with the run of results he’s had.So let’s forget the idea & move on.Wawaw

Jos... Is that you?

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Still think he'll be off before Chrimbo. It's just that DC hasn't been informed to sack him yet, just waiting for nero to put the thumb down...won't be long now.

Just waiting for Paxo to find a replacement .

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Must run out in a month, only a crazy fool would give an unknown whose never worked in England a contract more than a year.

Mm...second thoughts..

Amazing.... the head coach is having a truly bad time last few weeks, the run of results puts the team's confidence very low, no "statement" from the club as, oh so sadly, often claimed by supporters as a default reaction to a bad run of anything more than a run of four losses and.... every single day we read in open media about so called options for the managers position. A position that is NOT vacant.

I think I actually agree with Khun Chansiri....

Is this how "family" normally behave..... seriously...??

This is business not football!

If Jos gets the sack does anyone seriously think another credible manager will come near SWFC ?

The whole company is in a mess, due to whatever reasons, which are in the past. We need to look forward - but I doubt sacking a manager after less than 1 year is the answer. 

Needs some strategic thought and application. 

26 minutes ago, Bahrain Owl said:

Amazing.... the head coach is having a truly bad time last few weeks, the run of results puts the team's confidence very low, no "statement" from the club as, oh so sadly, often claimed by supporters as a default reaction to a bad run of anything more than a run of four losses and.... every single day we read in open media about so called options for the managers position. A position that is NOT vacant.

I think I actually agree with Khun Chansiri....

Is this how "family" normally behave..... seriously...??

This is business not football!

If Jos gets the sack does anyone seriously think another credible manager will come near SWFC ?

The whole company is in a mess, due to whatever reasons, which are in the past. We need to look forward - but I doubt sacking a manager after less than 1 year is the answer. 

Needs some strategic thought and application. 

So you think len ashurst should still be manager. Whatever crazy fool invited big jack to Hillsboro