Sacked at Reading. No thanks before anyone puts his name forward.

Meteoric fall from grace.

• Agree 4
  • Thanks 1

Great goalkeeper in his day...

• Haha 3

Another journey man whose done f#ckall but will be back in work within 6 months

• Agree 6
  • Disagree 1

There replacement could take one of our potential manager options out if we’re not making moves behind the scenes.

Edited by Marcopw001
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Another journey man whose done f#ckall but will be back in work within 6 months

Probably less.....

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Nigel Pearson or Brucey, if not Clarky from Killies or the top couple at Rovrum.

First time I have seen anyone suggest him, great shout.

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 2

A very good coach but not a manager, did well at PSG and Real Madrid and Bayern Munich when in a supporting role

• Agree 4

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

A very good coach but not a manager, did well at PSG and Real Madrid and Bayern Munich when in a supporting role

Problem is , we don't have dosh for a manager to trade, unless DC's got £20 million coming in Jan for Abdi , etc.

Need a top coach to get best outta this lot. Clarky also knows Championship well.

That said, he's doing Celtic big time with their x 50 budget.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

First time I have seen anyone suggest him, great shout.

No way will he leave his boyhood club, topping the SPL and worshiped at Rugby Park, to come to the shambles at S6.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

No way will he leave his boyhood club, topping the SPL and worshiped at Rugby Park, to come to the shambles at S6.

Ahhhh I didn't realise he was so connected to the club. NEXT.

• Like 1

Reading not messing about when it comes to getting rid of a manager who's underperforming.

Watch them go out and get Jokanovic or McCarthy now whilst Chansiri still dithers about wondering whether to sack Jos.

• Agree 4

13 minutes ago, Marcopw001 said:

There replacement could take one of our potential manager options out if we’re not making moves behind the scenes.

I doubt they've even heard of the bloke we'll get when jos does leave so wouldn't worry about that .

2 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Reading not messing about when it comes to getting rid of a manager who's underperforming.

Watch them go out and get Jokanovic or McCarthy now whilst Chansiri still dithers about wondering whether to sack Jos.

The trouble is that DC isn't dithering, he's dithering about starting to dither

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, fred mciver said:

Problem is , we don't have dosh for a manager to trade, unless DC's got £20 million coming in Jan for Abdi , etc.

Need a top coach to get best outta this lot. Clarky also knows Championship well.

That said, he's doing Celtic big time with their x 50 budget.

Lee Clark was good about 10 years ago at Huddersfield but like so many manager in the last 10 years when to Birmingham and crumbled his career. Not sure he would want to work under DC.

Liike everyone else i want an experience Championship manager but I just don't think it will happen, for this DC will have to admit he has got it wrong with Jos, I don't know its a cultural thing or the way he has been brought up but he really digs his heels in and makes this a lot worse than just saying - look I made a mistake.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Lee Clark was good about 10 years ago at Huddersfield but like so many manager in the last 10 years when to Birmingham and crumbled his career. Not sure he would want to work under DC.

Liike everyone else i want an experience Championship manager but I just don't think it will happen, for this DC will have to admit he has got it wrong with Jos, I don't know its a cultural thing or the way he has been brought up but he really digs his heels in and makes this a lot worse than just saying - look I made a mistake.

steve Clarke isn't it …..

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

Odds on Jokanavic goes to Reading 

Edited by Hougoumont
Spelling
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, torryowl said:

steve Clarke isn't it …..

Ah right where Lee Clark then. 

Completely forgot about Steve Clarke though I am old enough to remember him as a player for Chelsea

Funnily enough Lee Clarke was manager at Kilmarnock in 2017 and Steve Clarke is now the manager of Kilmarnock, maybe we can find another bloke called Luhukay and save on new training gear too.

Edited by room0035
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1