Is forrestieri injured?

Guest Bulgaria
3 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

They need to get over themselves

Ive gotten over it, but I will never forget it 

Sell him asap.

I can guarantee that whoever he signs for, his injuries will clear up, until a teammate gets a shinier car than him.

33 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Wasnt just a spur of the moment mistake though.

Refused to play week before v Villa and had to talked into playing.

Also childish protest by riding a kids bike to training as another player got a car.

All this weeks after telling everyonr how much he loved Wednesday.

Attitude and temprement been called into question ever since.

Yes a good player but been far too much indulged by the club and IMO not repaid them.

Not being hounded out at all gets treated like a god by majority of Wednesday fans.

We never learn, been the same for decades.

Was worth £12m plus at his peak.

You might get £4-5m max now.

Should have sold him and reinvested in younger hungrier players after Norwich without a shadow of doubt. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Norwich thing doesn't bother me tbh. He shouldn't have done it and so on. 

I still wouldn't be fussed to see him move on in the summer. 

Extremely talented player, but he's constantly injured and I don't think he's all that bothered tbh. 

Unfortunately, we'd probably get very little for him. He's nearly 29, has been injured for much of the this and last season and will be earning a tidy sum to boot. 

6 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

yeah lets hound out our most skilful player for a mistake a few years ago

Nonsense

he is our most skillful and he should be our best but he aint and you have to ask why …..

4 hours ago, ReadingOwl said:

Sibon never refused to play for the Club.

So yes, he’s below Sibon - unequivocally. 

why would he ? …. he was on the best contract of his career and didn't even have to put himself out 

19 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

So he misses the Christmas period. We are Donald ducked. He hasn’t been on form recently and has been down in the dumps but he’s still more likely to nick something for us.

Only thing he as been nicking of late is a wage like 6 or7 others. 

17 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

So he misses the Christmas period. We are Donald ducked. He hasn’t been on form recently and has been down in the dumps but he’s still more likely to nick something for us.

the FF  of 2 years was but in truth the only thing he's nicked for the last  18 months is his wages...……  

1 hour ago, Mountain Owl said:

Said it in another thread. We need to get rid of the lot (not just Jos) and start again.

Quite right and don't forget the chairman. The club is really a sorry state of affairs. Sad isn't it. 

9 hours ago, thommowl said:

Easily the most overrated player we've had for many a year

I dont like the bloke (although to be fair I have never met him) but I do think he is a good player when on the field.

Always feel we have a goal in us and opposition defence never 100% comfortable.

But getting him fit and focused is proving very difficult.

I know you have to turn a blind eye to some things like the odd silly yellow card and a few histrionics but Wednesday really bent over backward to accommodate him after his no show at Norwich and does anyone seriously think he has repaid us?

19 hours ago, SiJ said:

You have to laugh.

Good player, but he's becoming more and more of an expensive indulgence.

Honestly, I'd not be fussed if he goes in the summer.

Most fans will probably be saying the same until he moves to a club and wins promotion, then they will be claiming that we should never have sold him. Football fans, gotta love em.:stuwinky:

7 minutes ago, full fathom five said:

Most fans will probably be saying the same until he moves to a club and wins promotion, then they will be claiming that we should never have sold him. Football fans, gotta love em.:stuwinky:

Except, perhaps at that next club he gives his all, and he plays in the position his manager asks without sulking. 

If he’d done that for us in 16/17 perhaps we would be in the Prem?

11 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Except, perhaps at that next club he gives his all, and he plays in the position his manager asks without sulking. 

If he’d done that for us in 16/17 perhaps we would be in the Prem?

We've got a full squad sulking and not giving their all at the minute and I'd include golden boy Bannan in that but i suppose FF is an easier target for some.

Of. Course he isn't injured 

How many times are Wednesday going to get away with these lies? 

It's time Wednesday were formally audited. Only when will we see where all the money is going. 

Our owner is up to something. He's way too clever to just throw money away like he is i

I've been saying that something very rotten is happening at the club 

Judging by the tweets, many other fans are finally seeing the light 

These fake injuries are only the tip of the proverbial. 

Get ready for the kommandants paving the way for his escape from the club. This should happen at the rigged and set up fan forum. 

And all I acj say is 

Good riddance