Is forrestieri injured?

14 minutes ago, wednesdaywizard said:

I'd love to say that I didn't think that as well when I heard he was injured.  Although I don't think it'd matter too much what time of year it is at the minute.  His demeanor against Bolton was that of a man defeated after being consigned to left midfield defensive duties.

If Matias gets through this Christmas it'll be his first festive season with us if I remember correctly.

I predict he will get injured in the Toytown game - as soon as they see the whites of his teeth, he will come a cropper.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, torres said:

Hooper always misses christmas too..........................

And Easter

And cup games

And the start of the season

And the end of the season

As does Lee, and Van Aken. Fletcher plays 25 minutes or so then gets subbed.

Spunking thousands every week - what a joke.

The sooner we start a fresh the better. All these players have signed for big money and have only given us one and a bit seasons. Not enough. Yet they still get worshipped by supporters.

Only players I'd be fussed about keeping are Reach, Thorniley, Dawson and Penney and maybe Bannan but even he's getting on a bit now. The rest can go. 

54 minutes ago, wednesdaywizard said:

I'd love to say that I didn't think that as well when I heard he was injured.  Although I don't think it'd matter too much what time of year it is at the minute.  His demeanor against Bolton was that of a man defeated after being consigned to left midfield defensive duties.

If Matias gets through this Christmas it'll be his first festive season with us if I remember correctly.

He's clearly protesting against the way Jos is playing him.

One point v Derby, we were attacking and he clearly stayed at the back, refusing to even consider joining the attack. Basically looked like he was saying if you expect me to perform substantial defensive duties, then you can't expect me to join every attack.

Sooner Jos goes, the better. Although FF is obviously a bit of a baby, it's clear Jos can't manage players.

17 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

He's clearly protesting against the way Jos is playing him.

One point v Derby, we were attacking and he clearly stayed at the back, refusing to even consider joining the attack. Basically looked like he was saying if you expect me to perform substantial defensive duties, then you can't expect me to join every attack.

Sooner Jos goes, the better. Although FF is obviously a bit of a baby, it's clear Jos can't manage players.

If you are right - which I don’t think you are - it would be FF that should leave.

9 minutes ago, pussface said:

Flatters to deceive. Fitness and form wise, he’s not exactly been too impressive the last two seasons imo.

Wouldn’t be suprised if he leaves in January.

When fit over the past two seasons he has looked our best player.

Theres no doubt better conditioning and management would have seen a better return.

But so many fans seem to single him out or when stuck say should have gone after Norwich

7 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

When fit over the past two seasons he has looked our best player.

Theres no doubt better conditioning and management would have seen a better return.

But so many fans seem to single him out or when stuck say should have gone after Norwich

So many fans single him out because he refused to play football for Sheffield Wednesday FC 

Should have been sold a while ago, needs to go in January 

1 hour ago, wednesdaywizard said:

To be fair he has a regular gig with Prancer and Dancer etc.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

yeah lets hound out our most skilful player for a mistake a few years ago

Nonsense

Nonsense to you , to a lot of fans it’s a pretty big deal