Is forrestieri injured?

He’s having a terrible season anyway, Chansiri should have sold him when he refused to play for the club ... could have got a very tidy sum and maybe wouldnt be so tied up in as much FFP trouble 

Edited by Guest

its probably the same hamstring he injured at Bristol city what kept him out for a few weeks , he is the next hooper . got to say a player what don't warm up at half time when other 6 do is poor form , proper questions should be asked to jos, exactly why don't forestieri warm up properly ,and fails to warm up at half time ? cant he be bothered ? he earns 30k a week ,id be ashamed steeling a wage like our lot do.  

18 minutes ago, keefdave said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't he had every Christmas off whilst he's been here?

Funny you should say that, but a friend of a friend saw him in the dry cleaners last week collecting a big red suit and hat. He then proceeded to climb on a giant sleigh thing which was parked outside and then was gone. Bloody reindeer shiitt everywhere. 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

He’s having a terrible season anyway, Chansiri should have sold him when he refused to play for the club ... could have got a very tidy sum and maybe wouldnt be so tied up in as much FFP trouble 

Never changed my mind that he should have gone then. Think the over indulging of players by giving him a new contract is one reason we are on a downward slide.

Yes a good player and seen some good things from him since that but nowhere near enough and had a very poor fitness record since.

15 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

its probably the same hamstring he injured at Bristol city what kept him out for a few weeks , he is the next hooper . got to say a player what don't warm up at half time when other 6 do is poor form , proper questions should be asked to jos, exactly why don't forestieri warm up properly ,and fails to warm up at half time ? cant he be bothered ? he earns 30k a week ,id be ashamed steeling a wage like our lot do.  

When players come on at HT they usually warm-up before HT so they can sit and listen to the Manager’s tactics talk (insert your own punchline).

But he’s not the most enthusiastic Warmer-upper at the best of times.

20 minutes ago, chrisd0407 said:

No mug would buy him now for over £3-5m with his injury record.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but yes we could have got £8-12m a couple of years back. Since then he has started one game in four. I think even your £3-5m is optimistic.

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

When players come on at HT they usually warm-up before HT so they can sit and listen to the Manager’s tactics talk (insert your own punchline).

But he’s not the most enthusiastic Warmer-upper at the best of times.

he didn't come on at Fulham and didn't warm up .poor attitude . 

Jos got slaughtered for not picking him from the start.  "If he's 50% he's still our best" etc

I expect he'll get slaughtered for ruining him now,  for "picking him at all when he obviously wasn't fit" etc etc.

It's got to that stage. 

Edited by Lord Snooty

17 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Out for the whole Christmas period...maybe longer. Quite a few foreign players get injured at Christmas :rolleyes: We seem to have had a few over the years

I'd love to say that I didn't think that as well when I heard he was injured.  Although I don't think it'd matter too much what time of year it is at the minute.  His demeanor against Bolton was that of a man defeated after being consigned to left midfield defensive duties.

If Matias gets through this Christmas it'll be his first festive season with us if I remember correctly.

2 hours ago, keefdave said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but hasn't he had every Christmas off whilst he's been here?

15/16 he scored against Wolves on 20th Dec, scored against Birmingham on 26th Dec, on the bench against Boro on 28th and played against Fulham on 2nd.

16/17 I couldn’t be bothered to look properly but he definitely played against Newcastle in Boxing Day. Think he did miss some.

17/18 probably injured with the rest of them.

Personally don’t think he’s that bothered these days, although a new manager might rectify that.