Birmingham Tickets

46 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

New Years Day

Prices for all areas and membership doesn't apply

Adults £20

Over 65s & Under 21s £15

Under 17s £10

Under 11s £5

Its not been great but gives an opportunity for an increase of pay on the day fans.

OK... not bad prices to be let out early.............................how much to get in ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

Well according to the moaning Minnie’s on here who can’t afford to go this should be a sell out. Wonder what the excuse for not going this time. 

No trains?

hangover?

weather?

crap football?

You have fans who have already paid for it who aren't going to go  mate....

Whats the club expected to do?

1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

Want about season ticket holders who have paid through nose up front not for prices to be reduced like this!!!

(Glad sensible prices for this game and hope for good crowd and a win)

While i am glad that the prices are back to something like sensible and hopefully the crowd will be high to show what can be done but i do agree the season ticket holders seem to get forgotten in things like this 

20 minutes ago, torres said:

While i am glad that the prices are back to something like sensible and hopefully the crowd will be high to show what can be done but i do agree the season ticket holders seem to get forgotten in things like this 

My season ticket cost works out at £19.77 a game on the kop.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, torres said:

Brilliant, not 100% sure what your point is

My point is that I pay less than the cheap prices for games like Birmingham & save more against the higher categories of  POTG prices so I don't feel the club is not looking after the season ticket holders. Yes some will be paying more to sit in other areas of the ground but that's their choice of where they sit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This argument has gone round and round time and time again.

Some fans have stopped even looking at the prices, as they see it, Wednesday were quite happy to leave some of them behind in a bid for success, as were a lot of Wednesday fans...

I include myself in that because I have bought the season tickets.

sure i expressed my disgust on here and wrote a couple of emails to the club....takes two minutes, its hardly a sacrifice is it?.

These fans will not be re engaged by the odd £20 a game..they may not be re engaged at all, 

To attract fans to replace those lost, will not be done by the odd £20 a game, only success on the field will attract new supporters as it has done with success at other clubs, who at times were getting nowhere near the gates we get now, even  with the tat we are watching at the minute.

Footballs changed, We haven't gone with it, cos we dropped out just before it took off...knowing our luck we will make it back just as the bubble bursts.

Its obvious to me that success for Wednesday is not on the horizon, we tried, we narrowly failed, we haven't got the capacity to try again in the near future.

I predict that when these disengaged fans are needed....They won't be there, they will justfiably think "Sod you"

Its not only affordability...The POTG prices actually take the p *ss!...don't they....

You can't take the p *ss for over 9/10 ths of the time...Then say..."ahh whats up with you this week...mardy tw *t"?

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 2