Rotherham United

Guest The Horse

It's like having to invite Uncle Knobbhead round every other Christmas.

We can't be arsed, we've got much bigger domestic shizzle to deal with but we'll have to go through the motions and breathe a sigh of relief when he's gone.

13 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

Rotherham 

Doncaster

Mansfield 

Chezzie. 

Barnsley.

Even Leeds for some reason have this wierd fascination thing about calling us a Derby.?? 

What do they all have in common, Hillsborough is their Wembley and Cup final and no matter how much they aspire they'll never be us. 

Haha yes it's our cup final. That's why when we last played Barnsley we took 3400. When we last played Doncaster we took 3100. When we last played Sheffield Utd we took 4000. When we last played Wednesday we took er.... 800. 

So sorry to shatter your delusions of grandeur but the only reason we are up for this 'derby' is the thought of laughing at all the glory hunting Rotherham Owls strutting around our town giving it large (when Wednesday are doing well - so not this season eh?)

• Haha 1

Guest Grez Bez
2 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

Haha yes it's our cup final. That's why when we last played Barnsley we took 3400. When we last played Doncaster we took 3100. When we last played Sheffield Utd we took 4000. When we last played Wednesday we took er.... 800. 

So sorry to shatter your delusions of grandeur but the only reason we are up for this 'derby' is the thought of laughing at all the glory hunting Rotherham Owls strutting around our town giving it large (when Wednesday are doing well - so not this season eh?)

That's because you scrubbers can't afford out ticket prices :picnic:

Guest Grez Bez

I don't think your scrubbers can either judging by how many turned up at Hillsborough in your last match.

The attendance that far outweighs your highest of the season? :Pelupessy:

6 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

The attendance that far outweighs your highest of the season? :Pelupessy:

Well obviously when our town is half the size of Sheffield and half of Rotherham football fans choise to support Sheffield Utd and Wednesday, your attendance should be at least 4 times ours. But it's not last time I looked. Anyway, why are loads of Wednesday fans obsessed with attendances. It's what happens on the pitch that counts. 

If football league tables were decided on attendances Bournemouth would be bottom of the premier League, Wednesday would not get above 10th in the championship and football would be boring and very predictable.

Well obviously when our town is half the size of Sheffield and half of Rotherham football fans choise to support Sheffield Utd and Wednesday, your attendance should be at least 4 times ours. But it's not last time I looked. Anyway, why are loads of Wednesday fans obsessed with attendances. It's what happens on the pitch that counts. 

If football league tables were decided on attendances Bournemouth would be bottom of the premier League, Wednesday would not get above 10th in the championship and football would be boring and very predictable.

You bringing them buckets?

Begging from the team you hate. 

How low is that?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

I don't think your scrubbers can either judging by how many turned up at Hillsborough in your last match.

Are you really going to go down the road of attendances lol

How many season tickets you sold etc, avg attendance, away fans....I could go on. You are just not well supported if a money issue, just bring your buckets.

15 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Are you really going to go down the road of attendances lol

How many season tickets you sold etc, avg attendance, away fans....I could go on. You are just not well supported if a money issue, just bring your buckets.

Not me who brought it up mate.

1 hour ago, AlanLee said:

Your sounding a tad bitter now 

Guest Grez Bez
40 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

You brought up attendances.

All jokes aside. I've never dislike Rotherham at all, always better when they are in our division given its a bus/ tram ride away.

Can't see Wednesday getting anything today tjiugh! Because we are garbage!

6 hours ago, LSOwls said:

You brought up attendances.

All jokes aside. I've never dislike Rotherham at all, always better when they are in our division given its a bus/ tram ride away.

Can't see Wednesday getting anything today tjiugh! Because we are garbage!

I like how they do the "dee dar" thingy...They live across the f.ookin' Rd...Its not as though they speak f.ookin' French......

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, AlanLee said:

I've seen a lot of Leeds fans strutting around town and Parkgate lately, do you post on there forums about this? 

You won't take more away this season in a league game than you brought today, you'll only get just over 2,000 tickets at Bramall lane and they'll be £34 each for adults. 

As for today's game both teams poor defensively at times, a draw was a fair result in my opinion.