Rotherham United

8 hours ago, AlanLee said:

Remember it clearly cos I thought you may be right.

Someone said we had the team spirit and grafters and you had the flair players. I think that's about right. You're manager is obviously the problem for you where as we rely on graft and togetherness. Doesn't always get us points but it's put the pride back in the team for me.

You’re = you are

Your is a different word

Examples:

You’re an uneducated Poundland employee

Your stadium is named after a popular cheesecake 

You’re welcome 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, AlanLee said:

Hi chaps, your friendly Rotherham fan here. Didn't think I'd be back so soon. Last time I was on here we were getting relegated and Wednesday were enroute to the Premier League!

Anyway here we both are playing eachother again. It's a funny old game. Should be an easy win for Wednesday given that we haven't won away at this level for 36 matches. Saying that, if we did win we'd actually go above you in the table wouldn't we? 

Looking forward to it as it's my favourite  local derby.

I bet you're looking forward to it,  cos we're shyte. 

How many you bringing this time? Must be more than last time, though there won't be many of us, considering its against one of the "other" local teams.

I'm genuinely never usually bothered about this fixture as it's always a no win scenario but this time we really need to not lose this and who knows hopefully win

haven't read this thread but whatever the collective thoughts on Jos I hope nobody's saying they want us to lose  that's unacceptable imo

13 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

On that basis, if we lose, our manager should have a prepared statement ‘Roy Hodgson World Cup Failure’ style and leave. 

What I actually think will happen is a poo game of football ending in a 1-1 draw. 

1-1 eh?

Looks like I have found the site optimist.:tango:

Guest The Horse
6 hours ago, theowlsman said:

At the moment we’re as useful as a vasectomy at a sperm bank.

Even a pair of vasectomised balls will still have some spunk left in them.

The team on Saturday..?

17 hours ago, AlanLee said:

What's all this about this been the best chance we'll have of beating you. Unless you been best chance of finally  winning away. I've been to Hillsborough to watch Rotherham the last 5 times we've been and the results were:

Chp.     Wednesday 1 - 2 Rotherham

Chp.     Wednesday 1 - 2 Rotherham

Lg Cup Wednesday D- D Rotherham

(Can't remember score but we drew then won on pens)

Chp.     Wednesday 0 - 0 Rotherham

Chp.     Wednesday 0 - 1 Rotherham

And I think the time we played you before that we won 1 nil then. It's at home when we've struggled to beat you. Only won once at home in a cup match in my time watching.

I went to the last one and we won that in the last minute! We beat you at your place too the last few times.

22 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Expect Rotherham to hard working, well organised but lacking quality when going forward.

Wednesday are opposite with flair players but are disjointed a lot of the time and body language of the players leaves room for improvement on occasions.

Predict 1-1

Who are these "flair players" ?