Rotherham United

2 hours ago, AlanLee said:

What's all this about this been the best chance we'll have of beating you. Unless you been best chance of finally  winning away. I've been to Hillsborough to watch Rotherham the last 5 times we've been and the results were:

Chp.     Wednesday 1 - 2 Rotherham

Lg Cup Wednesday D- D Rotherham

(Can't remember score but we drew then won on pens)

Chp.     Wednesday 0 - 0 Rotherham

Chp.     Wednesday 0 - 1 Rotherham

And I think the time we played you before that we won 1 nil then. It's at home when we've struggled to beat you. Only won once at home in a cup match in my time watching.

I think they are all the major highlights in the history of Rotherham United FC. We will have to make do with the Wembley appearances, Europe all in the last 20 odd years. Footballs a ***** aint it. 

14 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

I think they are all the major highlights in the history of Rotherham United FC. We will have to make do with the Wembley appearances, Europe all in the last 20 odd years. Footballs a ***** aint it. 

Pub in Rotherham, who used to have football stuff on the walls, match report from beating us and match matchday ticket stub etc.

Made me cringe every time I went in not the defeat but the small mindedness of a having a shrine like display for a 2 1 win against us, which meant nothing. Not even our rivals, but they try to make it into a Derby. We have one derby the Sheffield one. Suppose millets can have Barnsley as their derby, is it dear me valley derby.

What's all this about this been the best chance we'll have of beating you. Unless you been best chance of finally  winning away. I've been to Hillsborough to watch Rotherham the last 5 times we've been and the results were:

And I think the time we played you before that we won 1 nil then. It's at home when we've struggled to beat you. Only won once at home in a cup match in my time watching.

Our records is wee wee poor against but correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure we did the double over you the last time we were in the same division. 

The one we lost on  pens at home was a cup game, i remember it well as i took my kids but sadly a fat ginger gobby celebrating rotherham fan  on leppings lane walked right into my elbow at full time and went down like a sack of poo......

I apologised of course as accidents happen....:ph34r:

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Pub in Rotherham, who used to have football stuff on the walls, match report from beating us and match matchday ticket stub etc.

Made me cringe every time I went in not the defeat but the small mindedness of a having a shrine like display for a 2 1 win against us, which meant nothing. Not even our rivals, but they try to make it into a Derby. We have one derby the Sheffield one. Suppose millets can have Barnsley as their derby, is it dear me valley derby.

Donny fans despise Rotherham but they are too busy obsessing over us instead. We really don't give a fizz about them or barnsley. Wish they would both accept this and do one.

3 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Our records is wee wee poor against but correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure we did the double over you the last time we were in the same division. 

Poor at Hillsborough but it's other way round at Millmoor/NYS, we haven't lost a league game since 1976, couple of draws and we've won rest. 

Don’t really care but swear we beat you last time at Hillsborough. I remember because it was that game I knew Carlos had to go, but we held onto him for another year. 

Anyway Rotherham, meh. Can’t get up for this one. I’ll go 1-1 two poor sides. Just enough for Jos to stay in his job.

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Don’t really care but swear we beat you last time at Hillsborough. I remember because it was that game I knew Carlos had to go, but we held onto him for another year. 

Anyway Rotherham, meh. Can’t get up for this one. I’ll go 1-1 two poor sides. Just enough for Jos to stay in his job.

Funny was thinking the same, didn't winnal score,night game as well.?Could be why they don't remember it, 7.45 is a bit late for them with school and that. Of course I could be wrong, funny thing is i tend to remember the games v sheff Utd!

Why should we humour your thinly veiled ‘banter’ ? 

If your team was doing crap you would be supporting Man Utd or Liverpool etc. You certainly wouldn’t be loud mouthing on here. You and the blavdes are just the same , beating us is the be all and end all, if you win on Saturday your season is over , nothing else matters . 

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

yes it was a last min penalty wasnt it  ? utterly shocking, dreadful game that made my mind up about CC too

• Like 1

Millers fans make me laugh they can have a rivalry with the 6 fingered ones or the mighty Donny and actually lay claim to being the top dogs. Instead they try to punch well out of their weight class and claim a rivalry with us whilst arse licking our porcine neighbors. They just dont get it where just not interested in them at all and never will be.