Rotherham United

17 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Thats not true though is it Alan?

It was however a routine win at the time. I expect a closer game this time. 

Remember it clearly cos I thought you may be right.

Someone said we had the team spirit and grafters and you had the flair players. I think that's about right. You're manager is obviously the problem for you where as we rely on graft and togetherness. Doesn't always get us points but it's put the pride back in the team for me.

10 minutes ago, AlanLee said:

Remember it clearly cos I thought you may be right.

Someone said we had the team spirit and grafters and you had the flair players. I think that's about right. You're manager is obviously the problem for you where as we rely on graft and togetherness. Doesn't always get us points but it's put the pride back in the team for me.

It will have been a minority I suspect. I think it’s a fair assessment but we have grafters in our side too. I rarely look at the side and think they are not trying, there is just something very wrong with the place currently and it’s an ideal time for you to play us. I can’t see us rising to the challenge in the same manner currently.

Also, the key aspect of our play over the last few years has relied on full backs to give us width. Yet this is probably the weakest part of our squad now.

its not difficult to beat us as we have powerpuff players in midfield bannan pelepussy reach none can tackle , that's partly why defence looks so bad,and we have the worst full backs in the league who cant stop balls coming into the box fox,baker,palmer ,don't tell warne though its a big secret lol 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, AlanLee said:

Hi chaps, your friendly Rotherham fan here. Didn't think I'd be back so soon. Last time I was on here we were getting relegated and Wednesday were enroute to the Premier League!

Anyway here we both are playing eachother again. It's a funny old game. Should be an easy win for Wednesday given that we haven't won away at this level for 36 matches. Saying that, if we did win we'd actually go above you in the table wouldn't we? 

Looking forward to it as it's my favourite  local derby.

So what’s your point and how’s life in The New Pork stadium?

Put it this way. Wev'e only played 2 teams at home as bad as us this season. Ipswich and Bolton, and we struggled to beat them both. In fact Bolton were the better side. 

We are there for the taking as our team play like a set of schoolboys. Three players going for the same ball leaving gaps all over the park. No closing down or high pressing. We very rarely create chances from open play, our goals are normally 30/40 yard screamers . You will think Christmas has come early.

• Like 1

Given our current form I should be bricking it about the outcome of this game. However, I only know 1 person who supports Rotherham and rarely see him so, meh!

At least if we lose there's a more chance of Jos being asked to go and tend his garden for a few months.