The year 2018

11 hours ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

41vA5OqfUhL.jpg

Think you might be onto something here. Same thing can be done with Carlos ("Carlost in Translation"). 

Perhaps this is the clue we needed. DC is clearly using this film title to pick managers. To determine who might be next, we just need to see whose name works with this title. 

Must be a Thai custom. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Hired the council to do it.

WTF:

That's a lie, they'd have had 5 men on the job and wouldn't have it done for a fortnight, sat on their arses in the van because of the weather lol

Edited by s73owl
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, s73owl said:

That's a lie, they'd have had 5 men on the job and wouldn't have it done for a fortnight, sat on their arses in the van because of the weather lol

I asked them to start on it when Jos joined the club! Only just finished and that's what they've come up with.

Also I paid a tenner for them to fetch last year's Christmas tree...that's still here.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, s73owl said:

I can confirm that this is a global phenomenon.....I have seen some sights here!! Picture a lorry parked at the side of the road, a guy holds a red flag out of the window waving it with the minimum effort. Ahead of him, guys on expensive quads drive up and down the grass verge and struggle to pick up individual pieces of litter with one of those grabbers. They leave it in bags and someone else picks it up later. It's a model of inefficiency.

• Haha 1