Fans forum

Be great if he used it to announce we are being taken over. I can dream. I really don’t think he is any good for the club. Jos should have been gone by now, wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Jos is still here by the time of this forum. DC announcing Jos is here for the long term and has his full backing etc. 

8 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Maybe he "Genuinely" wants out as well...all he needs is someone to give him that excuse at the meeting

Oh if it was that simple bud.

He needs a gullible buyer like himself to pay him enough of the money he's spent, otherwise when he gets back to Thailand his dad will give him a rollicking, lecture on wasting money and send him to bed with no supper after telling him he's cancelling Christmas and sending his presents back as "he's been a very noughty boy" lol

2 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Lots of opinions and requests for transparency on here, nows your chance, if you don’t like the way the meeting is going then raise that as well, no excuse for anyone with a grievance not to go. Stand your ground and get your answers.

Didn't we have a survey asking "which way we wanted to go"..That went well eh?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, shezzas left peg said:

Oh if it was that simple bud.

He needs a gullible buyer like himself to pay him enough of the money he's spent, otherwise when he gets back to Thailand his dad will give him a rollicking, lecture on wasting money and send him to bed with no supper after telling him he's cancelling Christmas and sending his presents back as "he's been a very noughty boy" lol

Why does he....?

He cuts his losses...he'll hardly end up livin' in a bedsit in Pitsmoor will he?

• Thanks 1

'as open and honest as possible' lol.

I can't believe they have used that statement which clearly means Chansiri will only tell you what he thinks you need to hear and nothing will happen nor will the real problems at our club come to the fore or be solved.

I hope those who go enjoy the night but it will solve nothing until Chansiri stops micro managing the club and leave it to those who can and know about football and what it is to be a Wednesdayite.

Edited by Vic Flange

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Why does he....?

He cuts his losses...he'll hardly end up livin' in a bedsit in Pitsmoor will he?

I know bud, was just being a little light hearted with all the doom and gloom about. 

Though you never know, he could cut him off and cast him out into the impoverished lands to learn the error of his ways, so maybe a little flat above a post office where he can cash his giro lol

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

in particular any fans who use the platform of social media to leave untrue and potentially damaging posts to attend and address any concerning issues face to face.

Theres our invite then lol

You will get one question...He will then rant for 40 minutes about how ungrateful you are.

That should have read

"Anyone who has voiced concern on social media"............ shouldn't it ?....

But no...You are immediately set up with a target on your back.

Meet him , in his own envioronment, where he lays down the ground rules and steers the debate in any direction he likes...

Tell you what Mr chansiri....

Come on here...

It can be moderated, anyone being abusive can be banned, and the moderators vet the questions...Be a bit uncomfortable matey...wouldn't it?

Good idea Andy.

10 minutes ago, prowl said:

Ok, I've not read the thread and I can imagine DC has copped a few disparaging remarks but I sort of admire the mans guts for putting himself into the same room as a mob of fans who are seriously pi ssed off with the situation. He's got balls of steel if nothing else.

I'm expecting bad things to come from this.

Most of the attendees will be hand picked

Cant see AGM man getting an invite

:Chansiri:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, vulva said:

Joking aside, the Chairman can't win. People whinge on about transparency etc, and then whittle on about boycotting a meeting where he wants to talk. Can't have it both ways. 

But he's talked before and ultimately nothing changed. It will be the same old shyte. I wouldn't waste my time.

14 minutes ago, prowl said:

Ok, I've not read the thread and I can imagine DC has copped a few disparaging remarks but I sort of admire the mans guts for putting himself into the same room as a mob of fans who are seriously pi ssed off with the situation. He's got balls of steel if nothing else.

I'm expecting bad things to come from this.

The last home attendance will have had an influence on things I’m sure

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, toppOwl said:

I assume you’ll be going, you have plenty to say on here.

I won't go within a mile of it mate....Ive been there before..

How many Chairmen have you met face to face?

ive done it..Its the only fair way isn't it?

Level playing field...question and answer...Sure I'll go..but it would have to be on my own face to face...Ive done it before