Fans forum

11 minutes ago, southportdc said:

2/1 he demands we sacrifice the malcontent fans in a Hunger Games style format

5/1 stripes are going because they're too expensive to print

10/1 he goes 'you own the club now', straps on a jetpack and disappears forever. 

Or 100/1  He sacks Jos.

• Haha 1

Well if he hasn’t seen sense and got rid of Jos by then it could turn in to a very unpleasant evening. Wonder how long it will take him to say if the fans don’t want me I can leave. No doubt will be more bullying tactics from him. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

I mean look at it...Its obvious....Thats why he specifically cites the ..."False allegations on social media"

He knows what they are...he's read them...So...Surely that begs the questions..

Why not address them in the a press release?....why not address then ON social media?

He knows what the questions are..They are in print...

Address them in the same manner....

Whats the problem?

Just now, FlyingOwl said:

Which is why I’ve said he’s not got enough football people advising him. 

A football business is different to anything else. 

Its clear that he hasn’t got a clue how to run a football club. He knows how to make money but his knowledge from his previous ventures or family is actually working against him. You can’t just charge high prices for everything, throw the kitchen sink at it in the hope for success.

Id like him to lay out a detailed Plan B for if the poo hits the pan. Which it is doing.

And a plan C for if we go down.

Point towards teams like Derby who have built year on year, failed...sold key players...and built again. 

In the short term, yes the fans wouldn’t have been happy seeing FF or Westwood or whoever sold at their peaks. But that’s why we’re fans and not in top football jobs.

We’d have gotten over it seeing replacements come in and seeing a team properly built.

He needs to realise this and I don’t think he does cos the noises from the club is always that we don’t sell our best players.

If we’d have done a bit of wheeling and dealing whilst on top, like others do, we’d be in a different position.

All hindsight now but the point is why wasn’t this realised then and what can DC do now to fix the mess we’re in.

I completely agree in regards to this.

I for one have wanted them to “knock it down and start again”. Sell some of our better assets so we can improve the squad as a whole and completely re look our horrendous transfer policy (which he said he didn’t agree with at the last forum). 

For me he needs to get rid of these “advisors” and hire someone who is proven in running a successful Championship club. Meire has run one club and that was Charlton, and look how they ended up. He needs to take a step back and let someone run the club. Milan Mandaric had Paul Aldridge who run us day to day and I feel Chansiri needs one person who runs the club and completely needs to trust that person and not have an input in every single thing the club does. 

44 minutes ago, Theboylangers said:

Heaven help DC if we are in the bottom 3 by then. Could be very toxic, especially if Jos is still around. 

Maybe like a Carlos situation, he's setting it up for jos to resign for Christmas (alla Carlos). 

Then he can rant on blaming the fans for all the failures and hounding his best friend out and bullying him into leaving and now he's so angry, upset and haetbroken at our treatment of him as we're all one big happy (if a bit disfunctional) family and its no way to treat family members. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

55 minutes ago, vulva said:

Joking aside, the Chairman can't win. People whinge on about transparency etc, and then whittle on about boycotting a meeting where he wants to talk. Can't have it both ways. 

I’m still in the camp that his heart is in the right place but he’s massively underestimated the challenges of running a football club. I agree with most posters that he’s naively listened to bad advice and needs an experienced football person, preferably an Owl to help him. All the conspiracy theories bore me. Give him the benefit of the doubt. Raise legitimate concerns in a polite and respectful way

Ok, I've not read the thread and I can imagine DC has copped a few disparaging remarks but I sort of admire the mans guts for putting himself into the same room as a mob of fans who are seriously pi ssed off with the situation. He's got balls of steel if nothing else.

I'm expecting bad things to come from this.