Fans forum

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No need for a fans forum

Ultimately its all down to on the pitch

if results improve then carry on

if results don’t improve then make a change 

It’s Chansiri club at the moment - let him crack on with it 

In all seriousness - isn’t it obligatory?

1 minute ago, Mr Soul said:

It's got to be the bravest thing he has done.

I applaud it, but there has to be answers.

In particular (assuming Jos is still at the club), how our manager kept his job after so many dreadful performances and results.

A brave thing to do, would be to pop into the New Barrack on a Saturday morning mate....A braver thing would be to pop in on the Saturday evening...

• Haha 8

Guest Theboylangers
1 minute ago, southportdc said:

2/1 he demands we sacrifice the malcontent fans in a Hunger Games style format

5/1 stripes are going because they're too expensive to print

10/1 he goes 'you own the club now', straps on a jetpack and disappears forever. 

Unless he gets one of those jetpacks from the Ladbrokes advert. lol

2 minutes ago, southportdc said:

2/1 he demands we sacrifice the malcontent fans in a Hunger Games style format

5/1 stripes are going because they're too expensive to print

10/1 he goes 'you own the club now', straps on a jetpack and disappears forever. 

Thats my way of thinking...an easy excuse to bin it....

"it was them on social media"

And there you are stood there...

Its a trap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

I think there is "Supposed" to be some sort of "Interaction " cwith the fans now...Brought in a couple of years ago....but lets be honest...Its hardly been "interaction" in the past  has it?

The forums have achieved the square root of zero. More words and no actions followed up

Just now, asteener1867 said:

I think there is "Supposed" to be some sort of "Interaction " cwith the fans now...Brought in a couple of years ago....but lets be honest...Its hardly been "interaction" in the past  has it?

I thought that too - Something to do with the  Department of Culture and Sport Parliamentary sub - committee.

Or somert.

I wouldn’t go. can’t stand bloody mince pies for a start.

Amazing, love all pastry.

But mince pies - Eugh.

The Chairman can shove em.

* Nowt like getting the first punch in.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 1993swfc said:

He’s not a clever businessman. He’s come from a rich inheritance. Every single business decision at Sheffield Wednesday has proven he is the complete opposite of a clever businessman. 

Which is why I’ve said he’s not got enough football people advising him. 

A football business is different to anything else. 

Its clear that he hasn’t got a clue how to run a football club. He knows how to make money but his knowledge from his previous ventures or family is actually working against him. You can’t just charge high prices for everything, throw the kitchen sink at it in the hope for success.

Id like him to lay out a detailed Plan B for if the poo hits the pan. Which it is doing.

And a plan C for if we go down.

Point towards teams like Derby who have built year on year, failed...sold key players...and built again. 

In the short term, yes the fans wouldn’t have been happy seeing FF or Westwood or whoever sold at their peaks. But that’s why we’re fans and not in top football jobs.

We’d have gotten over it seeing replacements come in and seeing a team properly built.

He needs to realise this and I don’t think he does cos the noises from the club is always that we don’t sell our best players.

If we’d have done a bit of wheeling and dealing whilst on top, like others do, we’d be in a different position.

All hindsight now but the point is why wasn’t this realised then and what can DC do now to fix the mess we’re in.

Just now, ReadingOwl said:

I thought that too - Something to do with the  Department of Culture and Sport Parliamentary sub - committee.

Or somert.

I wouldn’t go. can’t stand bloody mince pies for a start.

Amazing, love all pastry.

But mince pies - Eugh.

The Chairman can shove em.

* Nowt like getting the first punch in.

You never put Hendos on a mince pie mate? lol

• Haha 2

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Like Reading Owl said...Its one o them tick box exercises..or maybe something a little more sinister

I'm genuinely in the camp of wanting him out and if he brushes the big questions everyone's on about at the moment under the carpet then he's had it I reckon

I seriously would want to know if he’s looking for a buyer and if so is he anywhere near to finding one.

I’d also like to know if he takes any responsibility whatsoever for the mess we’re in.

If he does, what has he learned and how is he changing things.

If he doesn’t and blames the fans I’d like to know how on Earth we can do any different than to buy the tickets and turn up every Saturday. In what way is it the fans’ fault?

1 minute ago, Mystic Neg said:

I'm genuinely in the camp of wanting him out and if he brushes the big questions everyone's on about at the moment under the carpet then he's had it I reckon

Maybe he "Genuinely" wants out as well...all he needs is someone to give him that excuse at the meeting

3 minutes ago, Mr Soul said:

It's got to be the bravest thing he has done.

I applaud it, but there has to be answers.

In particular (assuming Jos is still at the club), how our manager kept his job after so many dreadful performances and results.

sorry  i dont know when the last one was but look at the threads then  it was suicide of DC to face the fans blah blah 

i've been to many of these type of thing s  (if not one of DC's)  the first 2 rows will be the same starry eyed sycophants who apart from vocally shouting out 'shame' and 'sit darn' to dissenting voices will ask (if they pluck up courage ) critical stuff like 'are we having women's football ?'  

fair play if he actually listens   but if you go I suggest you have your supper before going and check what time the buses stop  then  get ready to listen because you'll find you are the problem 

• Haha 4