Fans forum

1 minute ago, shezzas left peg said:

If we don't sort out much more pressing key issues like FFP and avoiding relagation to the pub league, I don't think parking will be much of a problem as many more of the dissolutioned will stop going freeing up more spaces. 

Balls to that. Just noise. If you can't get parked up I can't buy my Brian Barry Murphy mouse mat. FFP won't look after itself. 

• Haha 2

all I can say is 100% this will get cancelled unless jos is getting the sack in the next few days , another humiliation on Saturday it will get as unpleasant as ive ever known it. I just don't think chansiri will ever understand the supporters and the passion of the british game, he will say we are threatening him etc , he needs once in his life to listen to us , 97% want jos gone can that be any more apparent to him ,ive not met anyone who is putting up a case for jos to stay . he must be the only man what watches us what thinks differently . 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Joking aside, the Chairman can't win. People whinge on about transparency etc, and then whittle on about boycotting a meeting where he wants to talk. Can't have it both ways. 

He could always post something via the press, club website, do an interview with local radio. 

Like others do.

Just a thought.

We do have a communcations team I assume?

Just now, Wednesday_Jack said:

Have you ever witnessed one of these meetings? 

No. Suspect they are full of the kind that hog WMC committees and local neighbourhood watch groups. Not my thing. It's the week before Christmas, and I've got better things to do, as I'm sure the Chairman has. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vulva said:

No. Suspect they are full of the kind that hog WMC committees and local neighbourhood watch groups. Not my thing. It's the week before Christmas, and I've got better things to do, as I'm sure the Chairman has. 

So you are boycotting. Good lad.

lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

Joking aside, the Chairman can't win. People whinge on about transparency etc, and then whittle on about boycotting a meeting where he wants to talk. Can't have it both ways. 

The problem is Chansiris version of “wants to talk” has been proven to be a bit of a joke.

Its more a chance for him to talk, usually on a massive defensive, then get the mump on and issue soft threats.

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

It’s a fair point. People claim that he’s chucked the towel in then complain that he wants to dispel some lies on social media in person, with all invited.

• Like 1

Would be a good chance to ask him about the players and why they aren't playing.

If he says Jos can play who he wants, the Jos is worse than we realise.

I can't imagine he'll do this with Jos in charge.

If he is, Chansiri will spend all night defending him and it will be a joke of a meeting.