Fans forum

4 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

I think MM would have sold us to anybody who came up with the asking price irrelevant of their background and intentions.

Absolutely. The irony being that, after believeing we’d had a near miss with Mammadov, we’re now in a far greater mess than many would have thought possible with Chansiri. Only at Wednesday eh?

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

See earlier suggestion. Everyone boycotts it, sending out a clear message we’re not happy with the way he’s running the club.

Never happen Simon....

Lets face it Wednesday fans will go....Thats fair enough...Will owt come out of it?

F.ook knows

But be honest...We will ALL log on for the updates..Sad buggers that we are

• Haha 1

I genuinely don’t see the point.

Just a chance for lots of folk to shout at each other. I’ll probably attend as I try to post a “balanced” view of things on social media for those who can’t attend but I’m not convinced much good will come of it.

9 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

You honestly think..."THis is their chance" ?

It isn't 

Its orchestrated...The same way the bloody "Survey" was orchestrated...The same way we were not told about the "Embargo" until after it was lifted was orchestrated...Its not transparancy..Its smoke and mirrors...

How do you think this next one will turn out?

Wednesday fans post some abject crap on here...I'll admit it....But they also post genuine concerns....concerns that could be addressed either on here..or a forum like it...Or in a press release...They aren't..

So it leads to wilder and wilder conjecture...spurious speculation..Cos fans have f.ook all else to go on.

Why not address rthese concerns in an open , regulated forum?

I'll tell you why..Its because they can't lead the agenda...They can't vet the questions..They ask for hands up...and then if its a difficult question...dodge it and then say hands up again....Its bloody pointless

So it would have been beneficial of the club to go against EFL advice and reveal to the football world we were under embargo triggering a fire sale of any reasonable assets at cut prices, are you really this naive or just pretending.

The fans forum can go whichever way fans who attend are willing to push it, it doesn’t need abuse to get a point across firmly.

Edited by toppOwl
  • Haha 2

The key questions either won't get asked or can't be answered for obvious reasons. However well intended, it does make the format redundant to a large extent. 

The only certainties are that it will be long (very), social media cretins will be lambasted (they won't be in attendance as they have tiny intellects and large fingers) and finally he will ask for our unwavering support and trust. I wanted to trust him, I have trusted him, I don't believe him to have anything other than good intentions. However, there needs to be more to that transaction than blind faith on my part.....All I need is to see our club run in a professional manner.

4 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

So it would have been beneficial of the club to go against EFL advice and reveal to the football world we were under embargo triggering a fire sale of any reasonable assets at cut prices, are you really this naive or just pretending.

The fans forum can go whichever way fans who attend are willing to push it, it doesn’t need abuse to get a point across firmly.

Do you think it was right to sell season tickets to fans on the back of a survey that asked about maintaining a "quality squad" and then not informing them of a transfer embargo?

Are you naive enough to think other clubs didn't  know this..before Sheffield Wednesday season ticket holders did...?

Do you not think it was just a tad underrhand to keep the fans in the dark and take their money?

Edited by asteener1867

14 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

I think MM would have sold us to anybody who came up with the asking price irrelevant of their background and intentions.

try and find the boardroom topic where his encounter trying to sell us  interesting east european types  is mentioned  not that he would have sold us to anyone who had cash 

4 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Never happen Simon....

Lets face it Wednesday fans will go....Thats fair enough...Will owt come out of it?

F.ook knows

But be honest...We will ALL log on for the updates..Sad buggers that we are

But not going, just gives more voices to those that will just clap (for want of a better description) everything he says.

Doesn't make sense pal.

For my sins, i think in time (might be a while) he "will" get it together, he "will"l have to listen if enough tell him.

By not going, there will not be enough telling him.

8 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Think Fox news are doing it....They heard a right winger mentioned

nope they heard of a single minded egotist who only sees things his way and he will fire you if you dont 

they're mistaken trump wont be doing this forum tho 

4 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

That's a shame was going to bung you a couple of playoff tickets n all .....

Don't tell everyone they'll all want one ..

I just "Thinked" of you first .....

I’ll have them mate, ain’t as far for you to drop them off. Though Leeds vs Sheff Utd is not what I had in mind

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

I’ll have them mate, ain’t as far for you to drop them off. Though Leeds vs Sheff Utd is not what I had in mind

I'll pick you up Simon 

Brownie is sorting pre match drinks n nibbles he's punditing most likely 

So the scrotum will catch up with us laters.

Uncle Howard wants picking up too on the way ...

• Haha 1

Be back later fellas. Just been summonsed by she who must eat fewer cream cakes, to put the Christmas tree lights up.

Living the dream. 

I said can’t it wait but she’s insistent. 

Can you fake headaches to get out of putting tree lights up too?

• Haha 1

Guest Theboylangers
7 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Whoooooaaaa hold on a mi ute, apart from the membership reduction, which lets be honest was absolutely ridiculously priced so it wasn’t a favour it was common sense for the first and only time prevailing because he was goi g to sell fizz all, what have any of these actually achieved? 

Absolutley pointless, he’s not going tell us anything he doesn’t want too, all I have heard in these pointless meetings is we need to back the club and stop being negative.

My questions wouldn’t get answered as they have been ignored a million times already. 

Why hey did you fleece our loyal fans and sponsors as soon as you walked through the door? 

Why do you continue to do so with every part of the club?

i would be thrown out within 2 minutes 

I don't think you'd last 2 minutes to be fair.

:Chansiri:

First question

"Mr Chansiri...I bought a season ticket not knowing at the time the football club was under an embargo"

"Sorry couldn't understand a word you said..apart from the bit where you bought Jordan Rhodes"

Next question...

"Mr Chansiri, Th results of the survey said that Wednesday fans would prefer lower prices"

"yes I realise that..and was going to look into it...Then you sold Jack hunt"

Next Question....

"Mr Chansiri..about the Wednesday womens football team............."

"Ahh I'm glad you asked that question..."

.then talks for 45 minutes and closes the meeting....

• Haha 1