Fans forum

6 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Dont see how it’s got any relevance to the managers position if am honest 

Maybe just me being overly negative.

But I just think if he was on the verge of sacking our manager he wouldn't be messing about with fans forums.

Hope I'm wrong.

So, we’re all agreed then. We’re all boycotting apart from Mrs Blenkinsop’s Shed.

Mrs B to ask

1)What are the full implications of almost certain relegation?

2)What are the short-term, medium-term, and long-term plans to recah the Premier League

3)Why hasn’t he sacked Jos yet?

4)Why is he so clueless along with his manager?

5)When does Holloway arrive?

Ps - Don’t forget a doggy bag Mrs B’s shed. Ask to takethe spare pies home.

Oh yeah, I know someone asked what a boycott would achieve but I can’t be arsed to answer lol 

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jamie_W said:

Guys, I think this chap met a chairman once. We’re all talking, but he’s actually done it, he only does it one on one, and he’s done it before.

He wrote a good poem about it too.

I met a chairman, a lovely bloke

We spoke for hours and hours

I bought him lunch

He bought me beer

And a lovely bunch of flowers

7 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Can we have a sweepstake on what might be tabled...

1) he’s had enough and looking for a buyer

2) we’ve all got to pull together

3) your venomous cretins

4) Family abuse is too much

5) he’s put a lot of money into the club and got nothing back 

Numbers 2 and 3 

Why doesn’t this site as a forum - a group of fans - issue 10/20 questions to the chairman we want the answers to? There must be  communication streams into the boardroom that we can use to get across the concerns we have and the chairman can reply and those replies posted on this site. 

Genuine question, is this possible and/or worthwhile?

1 minute ago, toppOwl said:

I’ve attended before that’s why my answers have some background rather than just conjecture.

Thats fair enough mate...You asked me a question...I hope I answered to your satisfaction...

My whole point was....

Theres hardly any point in meeting someone "en Masse" in a place of their choosing, where they set the agenda....You have the one question...no follow up...Its pointless.

Thats the argument I had years ago with Lee Strafford...He called me out..Like you seem to be doing...and Invited me to Hillsboro for tea and biscuits....

That puts me on the backfoot doesn't it...?

So I said I was ever so grateful but thought it would be fairer if we met somewhere neutral..or he was welcome to come up to ours...

Credit to him..He said tomorrow at 7pm...he came and he answered every question I asked him...

I thought it fair enough..

So I have done it....

If Mr Chansiri wants me to explain what I tap out...He's welcome to meet me at any neutral venue he wants..but not at a prearranged pointless mass meeting...nor for tea and biscuits at Hillsborough

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

Guys, I think this chap met a chairman once. We’re all talking, but he’s actually done it, he only does it one on one, and he’s done it before.

All the info was posted on here...both by me and Lee Strafford...at the time....

I'll hold my hands up..He convinced me ..It went t *ts at the end of his reign, but he was dealt a poor hand anyhow...