SWFC Tracksuits

Just to add to the cacophony of moaning. I'm trying to get my 2.5 year old (He's built like a 4-5 year old)  a Wednesday tracksuit for Xmas, and OF COURSE our crap shop doesn't have any infant trackies. They don't even have shorts or socks for infants either! Useless.

Just wondering if anyone has got a tracksuit they're will to sell if your kids have grown out of them, from times when we actually had a full range of stock available. Either 3-4, 4-5 or even 5-6 years and he can grow into it! 

I know that if I get him one, he won't take it off! He's Wednesday obsessed already! (Poor soul!)

Cheers.

Just now, Geohay said:

Just to add to the cacophony of moaning. I'm trying to get my 2.5 year old (He's built like a 4-5 year old)  a Wednesday tracksuit for Xmas, and OF COURSE our crap shop doesn't have any infant trackies. They don't even have shorts or socks for infants either! Useless.

Just wondering if anyone has got a tracksuit they're will to sell if your kids have grown out of them, from times when we actually had a full range of stock available. Either 3-4, 4-5 or even 5-6 years and he can grow into it! 

I know that if I get him one, he won't take it off! He's Wednesday obsessed already! (Poor soul!)

Cheers.

Have you tried the online shop

https://www.medocmall.co.uk/cgi-bin/live/ecommerce.pl?site=theclubshop_sheffieldwednesday&state=item&dept_id=22&sub_dept_id=30&product_id=SAB1833

5 minutes ago, Geohay said:

Well b**ger me, totally missed that. I was looking in the training wear section. Cheers.

To be fair, the shop is a mess and you should expect to be able to buy your kid the same stuff that the players wear. Like the old days of Umbro and Puma 

14 hours ago, Rogers said:

To be fair, the shop is a mess and you should expect to be able to buy your kid the same stuff that the players wear. Like the old days of Umbro and Puma 

Indeed £35 for a non branded tracksuit. Probably not even the same quality as Sondico (Sports Direct) and £20-25 more than the equivalent.

Like you say you should at least be able to get the same as the players from 3-4 years old

56 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Not all Puma kits were templates, like you get today with Nike

4E0FE938-2AB9-4F5F-B6F4-238CEE6AE59D.jpeg

Puma stuff is nice , all the training gear etc is stuff you would happily be seen out in . The current stuff is dire , cheap I’m quality , expensive in price and looks really bad. 

Having said that, that shirt above is probably the worst we have ever had 

14 hours ago, Rogers said:

Not all Puma kits were templates, like you get today with Nike

4E0FE938-2AB9-4F5F-B6F4-238CEE6AE59D.jpeg

A monstrosity of a kit. And I bought one at the time.

WTF were they thinking with the SWFC monogram, which was included as a watermark in the white of the shirt.

So much effort must have gone into making the shirt look not like Sheffield Wednesday.

Could only have been the work of a Bl4vd3