Poundshop Klopp?

Wagner is obviously a fine manager, and it is a totally realistic plan for us to get him.

or what about Pochetino from Spurs. They lost the other day and he has all the frustrations of the stadium and its possible consumption of cash over the short run. That's another realistic suggestion.

Klopp would be good and worth a try but he possibly wouldn't be available at the moment

8 minutes ago, torres said:

You are totally right, forget the rules.

Just get some no brain to call it passion and everything goes!!!

Youre a moody thing this morning torres. Cheer up it’s nearly Christmas. 

Surely you would be loving it if we beat the pigs with a goal in the last minute and our manager ran on the pitch celebrating! 

Edited by WalthamOwl

13 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Youre a moody thing this morning torres. Cheer up it’s nearly Christmas. 

Surely you would be loving it if we beat the pigs with a goal in the last minute and our manager ran on the pitch celebrating! 

I'd fully expect him to get hammered for it.

Same as if i ran on the pitch 

Fatty Evans did exactly the same against us - do you feel the same about him doing it?

1 hour ago, torres said:

Fatty Evans did exactly the same against us - do you feel the same about him doing it?

It really doesn’t bother me. Sometimes the moment takes over. If Klopp ran on the pitch and showed his arse to the Everton fans fair enough but it was nothing like that. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

6 hours ago, torres said:

Yes and what a payback he got for that when we scored twice and won 3 - 2 :tango:

• Haha 1

If DC has any sense he should ask Howard Wilkinson who he think would be a good manager. He is president of managers union so will still be in loop and hopefully could guide him in right direction. Think Klopp is type of chap if somebody asked him would also have an idea who would make a good manager. He had Wagner as his assistant and suspect he knows some others who could do a good job. 

Far better than current advice he receives where criteria is not how effective they would be in league.