The bigger picture - Conspiracy theories...

7 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Bannan started in 35 championship games for Palace prior to coming to us.

But due to changes in manager found himself out of the first team picture and playing in the reserves.

At Villa he had a period when he was tipped for really good things but never really happened for him, seem to spend most of his time out on loan, signed for Holloway at Palace a manager he had worked with previously but due to a change of manager again found himself unfavoured, they had signed McArthur from Wigan and Lee Chung Young from Bolton a player he was loan trader for that season. 

All the better for us as if he was a first team regular we would have had to pay more and he might not had wanted to drop a league to us.

Edited by room0035

1 hour ago, toppOwl said:

Roeder wasn't responsible for any signings, the committee did very little.

Not going to argue bud, If you have a more comprehensive(inside) knowledge of who did what and was in charge of things then fair enough, I'm just going on what countless others seemed to think /claim to know. 

6 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Not going to argue bud, If you have a more comprehensive(inside) knowledge of who did what and was in charge of things then fair enough, I'm just going on what countless others seemed to think /claim to know. 

It came from the mouth of DC at a sterring group meeting, I tend to believe that rather than the rumours of "countless others".

50 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

It came from the mouth of DC at a sterring group meeting, I tend to believe that rather than the rumours of "countless others".

First full season of DC we get Pearson and Roeder in with a committee we sign Bannan, Fessi, Hunt, Pudil, Lopez, Matias, Joao we start the season and then get Hooper in later in that season other than Matias who has been injured all of the signing at the start of that season worked for the team and the club. With the work ethic installed by Gray together with good squad moral we get to the play off final.

Pearson left shortly into the season for Leeds and Roeder left around December 2015. 

If DC made all these signing and not the committee including Roeder and Pearson why from the first transfer window after Roeder left other than Reach the signing since then have been 90% poo , did DC just get lucky with the signing when he had no idea what he was doing 

OR

More Likely did Roeder and Pearson and the committee sign the players with DC just paying for them

I heard they're going to take Bournemouth, Watford, Brighton, Palace, Cardiff, Huddersfield, Burnley and Fulham out of them Prem and replace them with us, Forest, Leeds, Villa, Portsmouth, Coventry and Sunderland. 

Oh and relegate the pigs to the conference while they're at it. :carlosswfc:

2 minutes ago, VBQ24 said:

I heard they're going to take Bournemouth, Watford, Brighton, Palace, Cardiff, Huddersfield, Burnley and Fulham out of them Prem and replace them with us, Forest, Leeds, Villa, Portsmouth, Coventry and Sunderland. 

Oh and relegate the pigs to the conference while they're at it. :carlosswfc:

Its funny you should mention Us, Forest, Leeds, Villa, Portsmouth, Coventry and Sunderland all the teams have been badly managed by their owners, most have fallen in to administration or close, all have had large unmanageable debts and all have fallen down the league. Its like a who's who of how not to manage a football club.

:duntmatter:

1 hour ago, toppOwl said:

DC said it at the last steering group meeting.

oh right that's put me away ..................i have some very good double glazing deals  +can i have your bank details ?

Edited by steelowl

48 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Was someone pulling the strings behind his back?

Think Roeder 'helped' bring in FF and Bannan.

When sacked, DC said the usual, thanks for your help...wish you well in the future blah blah.

' The committee will continue to evolve, I therefore need to ensure it is populated with the best mix of expert advisors'

So,really, someone told DC to get rid or did DC find the players that have arrived since?

5 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Its funny you should mention Us, Forest, Leeds, Villa, Portsmouth, Coventry and Sunderland all the teams have been badly managed by their owners, most have fallen in to administration or close, all have had large unmanageable debts and all have fallen down the league. Its like a who's who of how not to manage a football club.

:duntmatter:

You're spot on. All the while tinpot club after tinpot club reach the promised land.

Wouldn't it be great to have one thread about Chansiri which isn't completely hijacked by the ramblings of room035?

Most people are able to offer critiques without hijacking entire threads and making stuff up.

room035?

Put him in room101. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

He's made mistakes for sure and big ones but I don't see him as a lier.

His two biggest PR wee wee tail ups were "Premier in 3 years for 150th anniversary" and "big trouble" - the FFP and "having friends" :ph34r: statement also became a little clearer to me over recent days.  

1 minute ago, VBQ24 said:

You're spot on. All the while tinpot club after tinpot club reach the promised land.

But the clubs like Bournemouth and Burnley are well run with a great manager, they will never win the league but they compete well and bring in good players. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Wouldn't it be great to have one thread about Chansiri which isn't completely hijacked by the ramblings of room035?

Most people are able to offer critiques without hijacking entire threads and making stuff up.

room035?

Put him in room101. 

I don't make stuff up but some don't like to hear the truth so they slag people off who ever could I be thinking of ............................ I wonder.

18 minutes ago, room0035 said:

First full season of DC we get Pearson and Roeder in with a committee we sign Bannan, Fessi, Hunt, Pudil, Lopez, Matias, Joao we start the season and then get Hooper in later in that season other than Matias who has been injured all of the signing at the start of that season worked for the team and the club. With the work ethic installed by Gray together with good squad moral we get to the play off final.

Pearson left shortly into the season for Leeds and Roeder left around December 2015. 

If DC made all these signing and not the committee including Roeder and Pearson why from the first transfer window after Roeder left other than Reach the signing since then have been 90% poo , did DC just get lucky with the signing when he had no idea what he was doing 

OR

More Likely did Roeder and Pearson and the committee sign the players with DC just paying for them

I thought the commitee dispersed much earlier than that to be fair, DC says Roeder didn't sign a single player.

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

But the clubs like Bournemouth and Burnley are well run with a great manager, they will never win the league but they compete well and bring in good players. 

Bournemouth were recently fined too for breaching FFP rules which has arguably made our current situation more difficult.

6 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

His two biggest PR wee wee tail ups were "Premier in 3 years for 150th anniversary" and "big trouble" - the FFP and "having friends" :ph34r: statement also became a little clearer to me over recent days.  

I agree but they are not lies just badly advised announcements.

Pearson was only at SWFC a month, hardly time to set his laptop up.

Edited by toppOwl

The whole of footy's laughing at us at present - Brown confirmed it on Sky against Leeds regarding Westy's  contract.

And Lee Strafford outlined Paxo's role and Doyen take over.

Also, Roeder was excellent, and a great guy who donated his £1 million Hammers pay off to a brain cancer charity.

Edited by fred mciver