Which Vegetable?

It was a cabbage that did for Steve Bruce. 

Maybe we could instigate Jos’ departure with the assistance of a vegetable or two. I’m not advocating that we throw them at him, by the way, that would be wrong.

I was thinking that an aubergine would be a good choice. Slightly unusual in appearance and with no discernible use. 

Any better ideas?

1 hour ago, sibon said:

Maybe we could instigate Jos’ departure with the assistance of a vegetable or two. I’m not advocating that we throw them at him, by the way, that would be wrong.

I was thinking that an aubergine would be a good choice. Slightly unusual in appearance and with no discernible use. 

Any better ideas?

And yet some want Bruce to be our next manager.

Edited by Blatter
Correction

10 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

A courgette. Bland, has absolutely no redeaming features and hardly anyone wants one.

Try telling that to our lass

13 hours ago, sibon said:

Any better ideas?

I think a parsnip because he’s a below par manager and we need to snip him off our books