MEGSON as DOF?

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

I’d sooner have him as manager.

so would i, BUT i think dc would have to admit jos' appointment wasn't  a success for that to happen, whilst this way megson could be just as effective.

megson could be with jos in the dugout, if, and when needed at pitch side 'offering' helpful instructions, whilst jos sits it out, yet again.

Having a football man in the role of DoF would lead to decisions being made with football in mind though wouldn't it?

No.

Far better to have an unofficial DoF who knows nothing about players, the game, tactics, training and anything else other than to make a quick buck on fixers fees.

48 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Having a football man in the role of DoF would lead to decisions being made with football in mind though wouldn't it?

No.

Far better to have an unofficial DoF who knows nothing about players, the game, tactics, training and anything else other than to make a quick buck on fixers fees.

It's a coven corky.

She's part of it.

Chansiri is lost and abject.... it's all Todd Browning... he's let the monsters in for tea and they won't go home til the food's run out.

He did SUCH a stella job of keeping us in the prem with bestie Pulis. Even if he came how long do you think the man who can start a fight with himself in a phonebox last? That goes for manager as well. Look to me from early 00's until 05 he deserves my hero worship. He was outstanding, however, 2017 he just didn't have it 4 wins in 22 says it all

It's a no from me .... Loved him as a player and for what he did in his stint as manager but you should never go back. Think a lot on here are looking through the old rose tinted ones and what they would like to think he could bring to the table. Football has moved on from his time ..... IMO 

1 hour ago, Ridgeback owl said:

It's a no from me .... Loved him as a player and for what he did in his stint as manager but you should never go back. Think a lot on here are looking through the old rose tinted ones and what they would like to think he could bring to the table. Football has moved on from his time ..... IMO 

football thinks it has, that's because it's been fooled, otherwise how did colin get cardiff up with 5 bob and a blackies egg, whilst carlos had a staggering amount (for wednesday) and fall short?

we did really well getting shut of the last englishman to lift the title 'cos the fans we're fooled into wanting 'better football', and stoke really thrived after getting shut of the dinosaur pulis, and what's he doing now? nothing i bet, ooops!

2 minutes ago, dnhc said:

football thinks it has, that's because it's been fooled, otherwise how did colin get cardiff up with 5 bob and a blackies egg, whilst carlos had a staggering amount (for wednesday) and fall short?

we did really well getting shut of the last englishman to lift the title 'cos the fans we're fooled into wanting 'better football', and stoke really thrived after getting shut of the dinosaur pulis, and what's he doing now? nothing i bet, ooops!

Which Englishman lifted the title?

2 hours ago, Baggiehy said:

He did SUCH a stella job of keeping us in the prem with bestie Pulis. Even if he came how long do you think the man who can start a fight with himself in a phonebox last? That goes for manager as well. Look to me from early 00's until 05 he deserves my hero worship. He was outstanding, however, 2017 he just didn't have it 4 wins in 22 says it all

you wanna see how many you'd have won with the bloke we've got, and in a division below too.