Could be worse.

15 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Thank heavens we have a Chairman like DC and a team manager in Jos Luhukay, Without these 2 lads, we'd be well and truly f--ked.

Onwards and upwards to the promised land. What say yee?

Yep, we’ve got the f*cking dream team all right with those 2. 

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

We'd never be snorters, they are filth of the highest order 

I have to admit to having one in my family, my oldest sisters 2nd son. He truly is a pr--k. When I asked him how he lost his way he tells me he didn't like his step dad (my sisters husband) who was a solid Owl. Typical blunt, and typical blunt mentality, how I f--kin hate them all.

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

Have a great time and enjoy it. If you meet him I'm sure you'll go in sober and walk out not knowing what day it is,go enjoy love

I've heard he's a bit of a perisher is old @lanzaroteowl FFS 2 weeks of torture being away from home, can't wait to get home and I aint even left yet f--kin hate airports, hate flying, hate traveling, can't say I hate foreigners as I'd be in trouble if I did so I won't.lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Thank heavens we have a Chairman like DC and a team manager in Jos Luhukay, Without these 2 lads, we'd be well and truly f--ked.

Onwards and upwards to the promised land. What say yee?

With these two in charge you might be able to not leave Eastleigh to see Wednesday some day !

Win win what say yee?

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

With these two in charge you might be able to not leave Eastleigh to see Wednesday some day !

Win win what say yee?

I did consider going last week. They were at home to Chesterfield. Think it's called the Silverlake Stadium. Think it was a draw but I may be wrong as I didn't;t go.

2 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

I did consider going last week. They were at home to Chesterfield. Think it's called the Silverlake Stadium. Think it was a draw but I may be wrong as I didn't;t go.

If youre a betting man put a tenner on chesterfield to draw every week, ;-)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Stop whinging and get wankerd and enjoy yourself, :biggrin:

F--k that, the only reason I'm going is I'm having a new bathroom fitted and I need to leave them to it. Got to leave home at 04-00 in the morning FFS, i've done all that before, had enough of it now, used to love it but I now see it for what it is, a load of f--kin cattle battling to get to the front of a queue, f--kin sh--e, but looking forward to seeing @lanzaroteowl lol

8 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

If youre a betting man put a tenner on chesterfield to draw every week, ;-)

I heard something on the radio the other day that Chesterfield had gone on their longest run without getting beat, their problem is they haven't been winning either. I could have misheard it though as I wasn't paying attention really.