How could anyone slag JL or DC, their doing their best FFS.

Couldn’t care less if they’re doing their best.  The bottom line is that their best clearly isn’t good enough in a results based business.  

Look at Birmingham, in a far more precarious financial position than us and arguably nowhere near the squad we have.  Yet they have someone in charge who knows the division and is squeezing every last drop out of the players.  For me that’s the acceptable definition of someone giving it their best.  

2 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

I like you eastleigh, nothing too serious and take banter 

Btw tha wrong on aunt bessies ;-)

You don't like m tb.  The problem with me is I speak my mind. It has got me into no end of scrapes over the years.

As for the Yorkies, I just wish I could eat one, either yours or Aunt Bessies, but alas, I will, never, ever be able to do that ever again.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

You don't like m tb.  The problem with me is I speak my mind. It has got me into no end of scrapes over the years.

As for the Yorkies, I just wish I could eat one, either yours or Aunt Bessies, but alas, I will, never, ever be able to do that ever again.

Bit of a strange one Easty 

The wife calls hers a Mary Lou or Foo Foo I've often heard Tuppence or Ladypuss used but never a Yorkshire pudding ...

Its a loss to the female of the species that  you have lost your appetite 

:stuwinky:

• Haha 4

On 01/12/2018 at 22:49, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Bit of a strange one Easty 

The wife calls hers a Mary Lou or Foo Foo I've often heard Tuppence or Ladypuss used but never a Yorkshire pudding ...

Its a loss to the female of the species that  you have lost your appetite 

:stuwinky:

I may have lost my appetite OG but I still like to quaff from the furry goblet occasionally. Unfortunately the last time I drank from there it tasted like f---in battery acid.

• Haha 1