Blinkered

To be fair up to Bristol we were doing alright. Defensively weak but you thought maybe we could improve that side of things.

I expected mid table. Would settle for mid table. But we are in free fall and this side has relegation written all over it.

Before everyone claims to have foreseen all this. Start of the season none of you would have said we are going to go down. 

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

To be fair up to Bristol we were doing alright. Defensively weak but you thought maybe we could improve that side of things.

I expected mid table. Would settle for mid table. But we are in free fall and this side has relegation written all over it.

Before everyone claims to have foreseen all this. Start of the season none of you would have said we are going to go down. 

Probably because we thought we were picking from a full squad.  

8 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

I have been saying I wasn’t happy since August. I think the people who didn’t see it are 2 types.

1. People who follow football but are not really football people, the Sky TV saturation has given us football stadiums full of people that have never played a competitive football game. 

2. Don’t like to knock them but people who will back the club even when the club is hurting itself. 

3. Err, the rest of us season ticket holders, who recognise dog poo

3 hours ago, zico.b said:

Who is going to admit that they didn't see this coming?

Come on, who was aware of the Lincoln pre season performance and shut their eyes?

Who witnessed the Villarreal run out and dismissed the glaring defensive frailties?

When you were returning from Wigan, who shrugged and thought 'first game of the season'?

Monsterous gaps against Sunderland were ok because it was just a cup tie and we got through.

The cosmic craters in defence against Brentford were on because they're tricky at their own ground.

QPR was one of those things.

I speak to you Jos Luhukay. Your ignorance and excuses are not cutting any ice.

Go now please for the sake of my club.

I'll apologise for being an apologist, because three months ago I trusted he knew what he was doing, after the great escape, and the new players from the under 23s would eventually bed in and reinvigorate the team.

Its been clear since the start of November he hasn't got a clue of how to turn this around as he seems to have settled on tactics which will never work.

28 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I'll hold my hand up and say I didn't, after the way we finished last season I thought about mid table obscurity would be about our level, but safe.... 

This whole mess now has got me worried, our chairman isn't going to pull the trigger and jos has lost the players, so we've hit Tom petty time "free falling" 

I saw this coming the night Huddersfield beat us in the play-offs.

Chansiri's gamble failed that night and everything that has happened since is a direct consequence.

The plan was promotion - That was it.

No back up plan - Not even the slightest thought of anything going wrong.

I said Forest MKII back then and was mostly laughed at but fast forward and we have become exactly the same - An owner without a clue and a totally uninspiring manager.

They flirted with relegation for two years, just about survived and found a new and extremely wealthy owner.  

Wednesday might not be so lucky.

It's been a shambles post-Bristol, going from 6th (and that were papering cracks) to relegation fodder in 2 months - 6 defeats in 8 matches.

We haven't improved under Jos' management and if he stays, we're going down to League One and not coming back.

Ye absolutely, point 2 in particular. I’ve said this before and been slated for it, but with some fans, if Wednesday signed their dad they’d still be confident that the old man would  ‘do a job.’  That’s not having faith in your side, that’s living in another universe.

When people come on here and back players like Matias, I think they believe they’re supporting the team.  The reality is, he is an atrocious footballer and you are never going to go up with him starting for you in this league.

3 hours ago, Pale Rider said:

I have been saying I wasn’t happy since August. I think the people who didn’t see it are 2 types.

1. People who follow football but are not really football people, the Sky TV saturation has given us football stadiums full of people that have never played a competitive football game. 

2. Don’t like to knock them but people who will back the club even when the club is hurting itself.